International drinking water quality survey in France

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
watersurveyEU
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

International drinking water quality survey in France

by watersurveyEU » 24/04/13, 14:46

Hello!

The Institute for Empirical Research on Society and Communication is organizing an online survey at European level about the image and quality of drinking water (domestic water). The survey examines the extent to which citizens in your country are personally satisfied with the drinking water offered by their municipality of residence and get their opinion about 'drinking water as food'. As part of this project, we will seek their opinion from citizens in the 27 countries of the EU, Norway and Switzerland.

Participation in this survey will be rewarded: 3 i Pads and 50 Amazon vouchers worth EUR 20,00 each will be drawn from among those participating in the survey. Please enter your e-mail address in the questionnaire after completing it. Your details will be stored separately from your answers. The protection of your data is guaranteed! Your e-mail address is only collected for the purpose of the draw. It will not be passed on to third parties.

http://www.watersurvey.eu

We thank you very much for your participation in this survey.
0 x