Stop animal proteins and cancers

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/04/13, 15:34

It is not because a food contains x / gr of proteins that its X / gr will be fully assimilated.

this is absolutely correct! Three stages must be distinguished: total rate (IU), assimilable rate, assimilated rate. The amount ingested means nothing in itself if the whole chain malfunctions somewhere and generally in the intestine.
The proteins with the highest assimilation rate are those from eggs and milk (close to 90%).
In theory only because eggs and dairy products cause digestive disorders by reducing assimilation and this without taking into account food mixtures, their pH, cooking or not, etc.
In addition, the amount of protein ingested must be related to the efforts made by the body.
If a sedentary can very well be limited to 1 or 1,5 gr / protein per kilogram of body weight / day, this can amount to 2 or 3 grams for a sportsman who practices a high intensity physical activity.

Proteins participate little in the effort, but play an important role on developing muscle mass, after that it is less important. The food of the effort is sugar, carbohydrates.
http://www.le-guide-sante.org/Article/1 ... ffort.html
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/04/13, 15:51

Proteins participate little in the effort, but play an important role on developing muscle mass, after that it is less important. The food of the effort is sugar, carbohydrates.
http://www.le-guide-sante.org/Article/1 ... ffort.html

to make simple carbohydrate = fuel, protein = cement.
Proteins are used to build muscles, except when there is significant physical effort the body needs proteins to allow development and muscle recovery, hence the very large amounts ingested by bodybuilders.

In theory only because eggs and dairy produce digestive disorders by reducing assimilation and this without taking into account food mixtures

I have never had a digestive disorder while eating eggs or milk.
Digestive disorders depend on people and their intolerances, like lactose for example, but it depends on everyone.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/04/13, 13:45

I have never had a digestive disorder while eating eggs or milk.
It is not a question of being sick, but of the good exchange at the intestinal level which may not cause any direct disorder but have implications for metabilism and autointoxication. The other factor is that of the habit where the body "does with" as with so many other products. take a look at the harmful effects of milk on the world population and not just here.
http://www.thierrysouccar.com/les_livre ... nde_epuise
Digestive disorders depend on people and their intolerances, like lactose for example, but it depends on everyone.
intolerance is poorly understood because everyone is trying to find a particular component (which is necessary for the proper transformation and assimilation of nutrients when physiologically the individual is adapted to the product, which is no longer the case for adult mammals), indict him and extract him to hide the organic reaction which is only a cry of alarm that is silenced.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 07/04/13, 16:52

Hi sen-no-sen

Too much protein in general (revision 1)

A steak of just over 100g represents
= 50% of the daily protein ration (50 or 70g / d)

And you will have to get yourself in the day, 1800Kcal energy for a total of 30g of protein
(2100Kcal / sedentary)

Info:
Maximum protein available in a single meal
= 30 or 40grams
A steak weighing just over 100g represents the maximum protein available without loss in a single meal.

Is that big enough (not the steak : Shock: )

sen-no-sen wrote:It is not because a food contains x / gr of proteins that its X / gr will be fully assimilated.
The proteins with the highest assimilation rate are those from eggs and milk (close to 90%).

In addition, the amount of protein ingested is to be compared with the efforts made by the body.
If a sedentary can very well be limited to 1 or 1,5 gr / protein per kilogram of body weight / day, this can amount to 2 or 3 grams for a sportsman who practices a high intensity physical activity.
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/04/13, 09:03

obamot hello
http://veggiepride.ch/wordpressdata/
in Geneva, this may be of interest to you!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/13, 09:11

Yes thank you Janic, excellent.

It is very kind of you. I very much appreciate your commitment and your sharing.

Je gonna y all, I especially want to take my sweet there, just make her the suggestion, if you know what I mean! 8)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/04/13, 13:27

would she be reluctant to change?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/13, 15:45

Madame does what she wants!

This is the rule of the game! : Cheesy: You have to be consistent and apply what you advocate to yourself;)

His discipline is better than mine at the start : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

I have nothing to complain about! Besides, we are "strict fléxi ..." : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Become VG? You have to see ... It's personal. So almost no one will ever know!
Surely not in a forum (whatever we can guess).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/04/13, 09:18

obamot hello
His discipline is better than mine at the start
somehow the student has surpassed the master ?! :?
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"