TIPE: Pantone reactor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
York3k2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by York3k2 » 02/06/06, 20:41

Hello,
I am dsl, I found my error, 345 kJ / mol is the enthalpy of formation of carbonated and non-liquid water.
Here, dsl
York3k2
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/06, 20:58

York3k2 wrote:Hello,
I am dsl, I found my error, 345 kJ / mol is the enthalpy of formation of carbonated and non-liquid water.
Here, dsl
York3k2

Thank you for admitting it :) (told me well ....)

Could you send me by email or other your report so that I can distribute it on the site? :)
0 x
York3k2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by York3k2 » 10/06/06, 17:27

Re,
I will send it to you as soon as it is finished. On the other hand, I reasoned differently: since the temperatures in the reactor do not exceed (to our knowledge) 100 deg celsius, I took the training enthalpies, etc. standard at 298K since 330K (55 deg Celsius) n is not too far from it.

In addition, with my theoretical calculations (very constructed from yours), I find that the Pantone reactor does not work. I also suppose that in the reactor, which replaces the carburetor, there is a proportion of water and a stoichiometric mixture of oxygen and octane gas. However, switching to such a mixture considerably reduces the amount of octane. I deduce later that we have gained energy with cracked water, the amount of fuel has dropped so much that whatever we do, we lose a lot compared to the energy produced by the initial amount initial octane.

On the other hand, a very brief study of the injection of water + Pantone would seem to work ...

Anyway, I'll send that to you and tell me what you think (even if it seems to me that your calculations lead to results similar to mine)

Thank you
York3k2
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 11/06/06, 05:23

Hello york3k2
For information
In water doping on diesel the outlet temperature of (vapor) from the reactor stood today between 120c and 170c

On the petrol engine from 150c to 190c and sometimes more depending on the load (al, petrol I am limited to make it consume little water (too much water there is no saving)

On a 100% panton the outlet temperature of the reactor reaches the outlet temperature of the exhaust gases at the end of the reactor
inside the reactor especially at the end of the rod it is close to the temperature of the exhaust gases, it drops very quickly in the outlet pipe.
For an idea of ​​size in 100% panton when the exhaust gas temperature is 640c on the nose of the reactor. At the end of the reactor it is no more than 310c and even less, the exit of Gete gases, is from 280c to 300c.

As the exchanger extends even further after the reactor the exhaust gases in the end are below 100c and even less depending on the load I can hold the silencer by hand.
(the reactor is completely insulated with rock wool)
Where is all this heat going? if it does not come out at the end of the exhaust (look at the photo in the small engine gallery with a long reactor / heat exchanger for oil operation)
When we can explain how over a length of 200 mm exhaust gases lose half their temperature by circulating at this speed and only in a short time (it is a single cylinder), and how the engine consumes this heat, it does not release no more at the exit of the cylinder head, than if he had no pants?
In the tests on this small engine, the best consumption was reached when the exhaust outlet was coldest.

The development of the parameters of the reactor, I did it mainly by looking for the greatest differential temperature of exhaust temperature entering and leaving the reactor,

In the same reactor pass water and fuel, the efficiency is minimal we can pass very little water and the improvement is barely measurable, the only advantage is that with water we can walk with poorer ratio and that comes out of the exhaust and endurable in a garage door ajar.

Andre
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"