Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video

philosophical debates and companies.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/03/13, 14:50

No choking at all :D
You say this:
your child does not belong to you he is a being apart even if it is a part of your cells which gave him life

Still, only in Belgium if your kid makes a big mistake, the parents are financially responsible until their 25 years !!!!
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/03/13, 15:52

hello fair,

between being responsible for these big and small nonsense which are only the consequence of a lack of learning or follow-up is not so bad I think .. It is fine to say but with you in Belgium I see a lot of stuff very sensible and reasonable ...

That said 25 years is perhaps a little abused, except to consider that up to 25 years have not yet been responsible for his actions (or perhaps is is mainly a way to reimburse the damage in a safe way too, without necessarily leaded the young ... This says the parents must then take care to make understand the purpose of these acts to their child ... Like school, society is not there to replace the parents ...)

Indeed the problem arises of the snake that dies the tail, if it did not make the parents responsible (and it starts before wanting a child;), by taking stock and planning to know if yes or no it is) and empower their offspring as soon as possible, it is obvious that this will turn in circles ...

now when you know that you are responsible for your child up to 25 years old it is an additional motivation to be attentive ...
However, I do not see the relationship between belonging and being responsible ...

You can completely be responsible and assume this responsibility without feeling that your child's life is yours, right?

Once the bird flies away from the nest if it is not armed to live, you can be sure that it will not live, or not well, in short that it will survive, personally I do not want that to my daughter ... I want her with a free spirit but aware that if she does something "stupid", even if I have to pay, she will have an interest in understanding her stupidity and correcting the draw (drew the conclusions that he is imposed so as not to repeat the same error, "Erare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum") ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/13, 12:15

Case of a sick society: http://bigbrowser.blog.lemonde.fr/2013/ ... -coupables

Summer 2012: a sordid affair shakes the small town of Steubenville, in Ohio, in the United States. A young girl, drunk and unconscious, was raped in front of numerous witnesses by two 16-year-old teenagers, stars of the local American football team, the Big Red. In this city where everyone knows each other, the prosecutor and the judge in charge of the case must recuse themselves because they have close ties to the Big Reds. The two rapists are tried and sentenced, but the controversy bounces back to the verdict after CNN journalists showed empathy for ... the two accused.

(...)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/03/13, 07:53

There are also great actions.
What bothers me is that Bill Gates is in on it.
Eleven billionaires added their names to the list of those who, at the behest of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, agreed to donate half their fortune to charity on Tuesday.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/argent/2012/09/2 ... ortune.php
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/03/13, 12:33

Hello,

LOL the righteous would you have fallen in the panel ??? unfortunately I believe that yes ...

These billionaires as it is said "gave" to charities, the little thing that Bill Gates did not say for example is that he gave to HIS charity which is here:

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/who-we-a ... etter-2011

:) , this makes it possible to pay less tax, and especially to prepare the developing countries to become users of the new technologies, and the old ones, this obviously with a view to being the first on the future market and therefore to increase his profits even more ...

So nice action on the front, you really think that people who have taken so long to make a fortune will give everything overnight, if it was the case it would be beautiful, but if it was the case we would not live in this world either lead by the dogma of money;) ...

Sorry if I break your dream but it bothers me to let believe that the same people who rot our lives would become Samaritans like that overnight, and this without in any way changing their way of acting in society, if you see this that i mean ....

For my part if I have to do a good deed it would be around my house, and not on the other side of the world, when have seen the number of American homeless people for example malnourished, why go to a country say under developed in your opinion? ;)

But hey I must have a twisted mind;) :) ...

Yes, coca cola also has its foundation;) "benefactor", the firms offer "gifts" to American schools such as TV screens (only problem is that in return on these TVs there must necessarily be a certain quantity of advertising MANDATORY) ....
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/03/13, 12:46

hack,
I had marked .. "what bothers me," is that Bill Gates is in the story .. (so, suspicion)
But I liked your answer which sheds light on "possible" shenanigans. "
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/03/13, 12:57

bidouille23 wrote:These billionaires as it is said "gave" to charities, the little thing that Bill Gates did not say for example is that he gave to HIS charity which is here:

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/who-we-a ... etter-2011

:) , this makes it possible to pay less tax, and especially to prepare the developing countries to become users of the new technologies, and the old ones, this obviously with a view to being the first on the future market and therefore to increase his profits even more ...

So nice action on the front,

Yes you have summed up the situation well.
This is the devil's strategy, we give little on one side and we collect a lot on the other .... and the victims say thank you! (And that's what is evil!)

B. Gate largely financed vaccination in "third world" countries for the benefit of multinational pharmaceutical company, partner ...
He also donated computers (running windows) free of charge to many developing countries in order to attract future customers to his website.

Without wanting to fall into "conspiracy", it should be understood that at high level, there are groups of very powerful individuals who see the world as a giant chessboard, and plan their actions in order to promote their future profits.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/03/13, 16:26

Hello ,

Sen no sen I don't think you fall into "conspiracy" by stating a simple truth that stems from a simple market logic ...;) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/13, 16:35

sen-no-sen wrote:there are groups of very powerful individuals who view the world as a giant chessboard, and plan their actions to promote their future profits.

It is a beautiful summary of triumphant capitalism or rather, sorry, of "liberal democracy" ... it is more politically correct!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/13, 18:39

I don't know if I already posted this one to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vF_FvIjwhc

Dictator's final speech ... it dates from ... 1940 ... !!
0 x