Ayrault letter Depardieu (French tax)

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/12/12, 19:31

Did you mean ROLF or ROTFL? : Mrgreen: Otherwise there is RTL :-)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/12/12, 22:58

BobFuck wrote:I like Poutine.

This man recovered all the tons of balls that French politicians left at the ENA, for himself alone.

What charisma, what a man!

"And give me back my pen" ...

It is true that he knows how to impose himself ... sometimes rightly so. But hey, excess of command is also called a dictatorship.

Old philosophical debate on the governance of the City: is it better to have a democracy than an enlightened despotism?

In any case, this is what a "very orderly" country can give.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54uow ... them_music

Perhaps there is an optimal manhood to be found between that of Holland and that of Putin? :P

Ten we have not yet seen a Holland / Poutine summit ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/12/12, 00:18

wi wi for sure, the Russians are proud! And are nostalgic for their past greatness ...

But Putin, although very authoritarian, is still not Stalin! He must do and compose with his time ...;)
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 22/12/12, 10:43

Well, I don't like Putin, former head of the KGB ... his look and his head make me cold in the back (normal from a Russian :P ).

I do not know if his opponents (murdered dead) appreciated his "manhood".
It is true that there, the rich are billionaires and the poor very poor, life expectancy 59 years .....

A question? at Obamot, is that your ideal?

Kind regards.

JC
PS Balls, damn ... (sorry, I misread Putin)! Is it mandatory in this forum ?
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/12/12, 12:46

Who doesn't love them? : Mrgreen:

You forget that Putin is a friend of the very nice Berlusconi, you know, the kind of democrat who changes the laws and the interpreters for his personal profit, to benefit from impunity or to be re-elected ...

He is also a friend of Hafez el Assad, the one who, rather than resigning, prefers to shoot with his tanks and his planes against civilians, his "electorate" in fact. : Evil: And in his time, it was the same with Gaddafi.

At the moment, America is not interested in Chinese leaders, as long as they need them ...

Curiously in our time, these are the last dictators who seem to be the last ramparts against the steamroller of globalization and the globalization of brains and markets! It does not mean that I find them sympathetic Manet! 8)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/12/12, 12:55

"ramparts against globalization" ??? I am not convinced !

Gazprom is on the world market; the wealthy first customers in Megève and LVMH, Ferrari ...

Ditto China .. which in addition is the workshop of the world, that of Apple meblémqtiue, but all the big names ...

No, I'm not convinced at all ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/12/12, 12:59

Obamot wrote:Curiously in our time, these are the last dictators who seem to be the last ramparts against the steamroller of globalization and the globalization of brains and markets! It does not mean that I find them sympathetic Manet! 8)

In fact, in the world we have the choice between, on the one hand, hierarchical totalitarianism: a despot, a people, a nation ... (Myanmar, North Korea etc ...) and on the other the totalitarian market system, or, in the language of wood "liberal democracy", based on economic totalitarianism where human decisions are subject to a system which is not.
Of course, there are hybrid stages between the two, evolution requires!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/12/12, 13:49

wi wi, by the way nobody had caught the wink that I had put at the end ...

It allows me to clarify my thinking.

Did67 wrote:"ramparts against globalization" ??? I am not convinced !

Gazprom is on the world market; the wealthy first customers in Megève and LVMH, Ferrari ...

Ditto China ... which in addition is the workshop of the world, that of Apple emblematically, but all the big names ...

No, I'm not convinced at all ...

Neither do I!

Yet I can't help but tell myself that a system that with the left hand advocates democracy, human rights, values ​​of merit or whatever, and the right will make its law and shake feudal systems that disrupt his paradigm is most suspect!

We can take the example of Israel and the occupied territories, I have the impression that globalization is progressing the same way ... It runs up against irreducible dictators, these "Palestinians" that it cannot manage to put in step and of which it seizes the territories with the beard of their inhabitants. Is it not a system of predation against another?

But I may have said some nonsense again! Because I've always learned that Israel and the United States are the good guys. Those who overnight - notwithstanding their huge debt that they partially make others pay - managed to bring to its knees a world whose economy was booming at the time (such a beautiful model of society with its secret prisons that flout international law, its oil wars based on lies, and all its train of atrocities, supposed terrorist attacks, denial, paranoia and disproportion in what they continue to present as "retaliations", their continuous war of harassment against the whole world to frighten us via the alibi of terrorism, war which is real or virtual by interposed drones (way of continuing their hegemony and creating new fears no doubt) wars which cause real deaths, and last but not least, their summary executions to silence their enemies, yesterday friends but become embarrassing. Military wars which mix with economic warfare killing innocent civilians and h umbles that no longer existed before being dead .... In short, what an idyllic picture when we now know that it is the CIA that funded FaceBook and that it is the kids and their smartphones that are making a comeback on investment!

Where is the window that I jump into ... empty? !!!

Besides this Machiavellianism, do these dictators have anything to envy them ...? (This is not exactly a question)
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"