Tour from 600m to moscow, ecological?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
lude22vti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Tour from 600m to moscow, ecological?

by lude22vti » 27/03/06, 14:54

it's this way:

http://www.batiactu.com/data/24032006/2 ... 34127.html

see the end of the article.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/05/06, 14:35

Hello,

given the ecological footprint of a concrete bag, I don't think we can apply the term "ecological" to any construction using this material as the main component. This tower may be "ecologically less worse" than other buildings of the same ilk. From there to qualify it ecological ...

Finally, this is my opinion (which I have the advantage of sharing with myself : Lol: )
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 05/05/06, 15:58

At the same time, even if it means building towers (if it was not this one it would be another) which save energy and above all which make it possible to popularize making people think and work on the problem, systems of savings.

The question is to know if in the end because too expensive or technical problem it is not likely to end up "baclée" and electric auxiliary heating style (see main), or I do not know what else as it is often the case in huge projects.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/05/06, 16:17

You are right.

The very concept of a tower econologically has advantages and disadvantages.

Among the advantages, we can note:
    - the small footprint compared to the living area, which leaves the floor area for agricultural activities (among others).
    - The stacking of premises limits energy losses
Among the disadvantages:
    -The almost systematic disregard of glazed areas depending on the exposure (air conditioning thoroughly in summer on the south facades and heating thoroughly in winter on the north facades).
    - In general, the design of this type of building is based on a purely technical approach which absolutely does not take into account the natural environment. The general idea being to design the building "out of context" then to adapt it to its place of establishment by technical processes (air conditioning, heating, electric blinds, ...) I thus read somewhere the example of 2 twin towers (in defense I think) where, when installing the glazing, they realized that the venturi effect between the 2 towers made all the windows explode from force 3 !!!

As for the difference between the "magnificently revolutionary concept" of the architect and the "dung" obtained in the end, the problem is the same for all types of construction. What makes the difference in the end is the medium or long term reasoning capacity of the "decision makers". Ability which, in a world where everything must always go "faster, higher, further" becomes a rare commodity ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Tour in Japan

by bojourvous5094 » 31/05/06, 02:59

Japanese tour
[b] "Tokyo skycity"[/B]
The sky is no limit ...

We can see the construction step by step, the structure, 360 degree view….
Document in English…
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/en ... ctive.html
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 31/05/06, 09:34

Hello,

I watched all of this. I must say that I love the concept of "green spaces" on each set. The tame nature seen by the singers of the technique: pleasure gardens drawn with a line with English lawn hidden behind glass (nature, we want to but not the climate :? ).
In my opinion, it would have been more interesting to use these "green spaces" to plant food crops there which would have had the advantage of providing part of the food to the inhabitants of the tower as well as allowing them to see at least once in their life a real tomato stalk. : Lol:
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 31/05/06, 15:42

Part of the electricity comes from photovoltaic panels. Finally, the collection of rainwater reduces the consumption of drinking water for toilet operation by 30%

at this height a wind turbine would be more efficient than photovaltaic panels ...

at this height we are not above the clouds on the other hand question winds it must give ...

I wonder if they put a turbine down to recover the energy of the wastewater if a guy flushes the top floor 10 liters of fleet + a certain amount of m .... arrived at the end of a drop in 600 m ca must represent a certain amount of energy ... right ?! : Mrgreen:
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 31/05/06, 16:13

pluesy wrote:I wonder if they put a turbine down to recover the energy of the wastewater if a guy flushes the top floor 10 liters of fleet + a certain amount of m .... arrived at the end of a drop in 600 m ca must represent a certain amount of energy ... right ?! : Mrgreen:

Then you add a methanizer and you have the heating in addition. : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 31/05/06, 16:29

You imagine the guy on the ground floor who has the drainage pipe who is farting at home !!!!

In your opinion, it takes a long time the M ... E of 25000 people to complete an F2 ??? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 31/05/06, 17:31

Bad. It reminds me of the "Cité radieuse", a big dung - er ... a work not understood by Le Corbusier in his time.

Chais not but I find it so pretentious that it is not even interesting.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"