Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Géronimodu92
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Géronimodu92 » 25/11/12, 18:52

Why do you give so much importance to these 2 pseudo kitchen table corner researchers?
It seems that they have found their master in the person of
zgreudz.
By continuing to feed this subject you highlight them.
Pfffff, the puff of excess will fall. MDR
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/11/12, 19:04

A little bit resentful and jealous, it seems? :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/12, 20:02

They are not "super-unit anomalies", as long as you have not founded them theoretically!

And you can't say - given everything we know today - "no problem .. we will see later ", by eluding all at once, the whole foundation of quantum physics made to date. And this, just based on a postulate!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steorn

Because what you do is a bit like wanting to teleport an apple, without knowing if it is really possible or not. And you let go of the fruit of a tree of times, praying very hard for something to happen at some point - before it hits the ground - without you knowing exactly which or why , neither when, nor how it would happen ...

All you see is the apple progressing for a moment to the ground, then nothing ... It can last for mios of years without ever achieving anything (if there is anything 'other that can happen ...) But nobody knows anything about it, or rather what we already know, tells us that it is not possible. Consequently, even if one is not limited, one tries at least to flush out all that is possible (or not) and / or to see improbabilities ... But I note that it is not the intention of these son ...

So you would like perfect amateurs by hacking diagrams in an empirical way, manage to fall on the grail by chance, and the guru Naudin to encourage his flock to make such hacks in this direction! And to engage them in this way, when it is eminent that those who do it have only approximate knowledge, since they come to pick up opinions on the forums (no but I'm dreaming ...)

Honestly - of all the improbabilities of this file - if there is indeed something that is not serious and does not stick, it is this point there! It is a bit as if Einstein, without any theories except by intuition, had asked novices in passing their CAP, to suggest experiences of on-unity not having achieved it himself and praying very hard for that one of them stumbles upon an unspecified formula by empiricism and especially by bowl ... without even being reasonably optimistic on the fact that there is something to find (there I am under the table, so much I laughed)

The incompetence (or the skill ??) of the initiators being to count on the fact that a part is "real", Which makes the buzz feed perpetually ... while the rest is:
- is "faux";
- is "something true»But totally unstable and unusable;
- is "something trueBut with such a low potential, that it will never be worth the trouble to stop there, because the possible gain will never allow us to meet a sustained demand for energy. And in any case not in correlation with the basic postulate.
- either the blow of the "apple" that you drop from the tree, without knowing what you will not find (and it's just a "never ending Story") ...

But one thing is certain, these improbabilities are such, that we do not see how it could still be credible!

I do not see anything else...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/11/12, 21:41

Frankly, you're talking about who, what, a little bit of everything and everything ...
Here it is Naudin-Vialle.

Vialle made his theory, his calculations, and then models relating to them.
while it is eminent that those who do so have only approximate knowledge, since they come to pick out opinions on them forums (no but I'm dreaming ...)

Honestly - of all the improbabilities of this file - if there is indeed something that is not serious and does not stick, it is this point there!

In these remarks, there is not much truth, and that engages of course only your apprehension of the events.

Admittedly we are at the “end of a world”, and there is tension, instability, uneasiness but avoid adding bitterness, even if we can be very sick.
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 25/11/12, 21:46

Obamot wrote:So you would like perfect amateurs by hacking schemas empirically, to come across the grail by chance

It has happened before and it will happen again.

Problem, JLN does not know how to use any measuring device, so even if he discovered the grail by chance, he would not realize it : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/11/12, 14:36

Admittedly, this is not untrue.

Gegyx: no animosity, but improbabilities, yes.

[Edit]: rest of the text edited by me. No longer very useful, since those for whom it was intended have had time to read it ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Géronimodu92
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Géronimodu92 » 02/12/12, 10:29

I had an idea like this:
If we cut the U with its winding, well the copper tube
is a whorl in length !!
so there is electromagnetic coupling between the two as in a transformer. : Mrgreen:

I think I'll make one, but on the fundamental frequency, I believe around 19 MHz.
Just to pass the time, not to fool others. :P
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/12/12, 11:26

Hello Geronimo

Bravo for the experimentation.

Note that with the "U-copper" in a circle (taken from an annealing ring), your "coupling" would be less.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re:

by peter » 25/10/23, 15:32

gegyx wrote:an antenna that lights an 5W lamp ...

Bonjour.
Indeed, a wave is easily measurable in volts and amperes.
In open circuit.
A Back-EMF EM pulse is a perfect example.
Can even exceed 10 kW with an ordinary 9V battery. used,
on a soft iron core inductor.
Space-Time is measurable, just fold it and then release it, like an elastic band on which the measuring device is attached.

As for Watts... pale definition of what really happens between an electron and its associated proton.
Amps?
Do you really believe that it's the electrons that pass through a section of conductive wire while they oscillate in place?
Lol ...

I don't understand why this topic hasn't been posted for a long time...
And all the flies that make noise... winter has yet begun,
there should be less...
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re:

by peter » 25/10/23, 15:35

gegyx wrote:Hello Geronimo

Bravo for the experimentation.

Note that with the "U-copper" in a circle (taken from an annealing ring), your "coupling" would be less.

Copper is a slight semiconductor.
0 x