Standardization of glass jars

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/11/12, 20:15

About glass recycling ...

http://www.chambery-metropole.fr/76-col ... ntaire.htm

The induced nuisances motivate some, even if the energy saving is questionable.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/11/12, 20:22

dedeleco wrote:I note that on econology, some have strong tendencies of this type, to eliminate those who disturb them !!

you would not confuse eliminating and contradicting a little ... not even contradicting, simply specifying and completing

if you do not calm down you may well be eliminated
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/11/12, 20:36

There is also a shortfall of this glass which could have been sorted and then sold for recycling. In fact, the glass deposited in the containers is resold to companies which reuse it as a raw material.

that's the problem ... we are more and more likely to have difficult end of month (especially the last 30 days) and we would have to spend fuel to put the glass in dumpsters to save money see you ...

A long time ago, near me, a mason collected the bottles and had a truck come when there was enough: it paid off a little ... since the glass dumpsters it no longer works

conclusion I store the glass until it has a real value

if we left the glass its true value it would be 100% recycled
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/11/12, 21:42

Thank you for explaining to me what a cycle is: it pretty much corresponds to the idea I had of it, although literary ...

I am not opposed to extending the meaning of any word, only the language is evolving (not always satisfactorily) and usage prevails.
I find it practical to devote a shift in meaning which, although fundamentally inaccurate, avoids widespread confusion ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."