Reviews wifeo wind?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
gennymar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Reviews wifeo wind?

by gennymar » 22/10/12, 08:50

Hello,

What do you think of this kind of wind turbine?

http://leseoliennesdusud.wifeo.com/caracteristiques.php

Thank you very much
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinion on windmill wifeo?

by dedeleco » 22/10/12, 14:56

gennymar wrote:Hello,

What do you think of this kind of wind turbine?

http://leseoliennesdusud.wifeo.com/caracteristiques.php

Thank you very much

Original, but very little info, just a slightly helical rotating machine 3m high, vertical, of unknown diameter, very bulky for 1KW, to compare to a wind turbine with horizontal blades, half diameter, 1,6m, with good less wind resistance and space.

Nothing on the precise characteristics, the principles, power depending on the wind, speed, alternator, curves in operation, effects of vortices, comparisons with other wind turbines, apart from the rooster cocorico !!

Impossible to raise it to take a strong and more regular wind.

So ask to see it work in people, in real situations, especially in those where it has been working for years, and take their opinion, without the presence of the seller.

Nothing that inspires confidence to decide in full knowledge, therefore very great mistrust.
0 x
gennymar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gennymar » 22/10/12, 15:25

I had seen the gentleman at a market in Nîmes.
I sent him an email but it is quite confusing: apparently you have to provide a space of 3m x 3m but he did not talk about the environment. The price is € 8000 but without the installation of the 4 concrete studs and he told me that I had to call an electrician, so these costs are also to be added ...
When Windéo finally reimbursed me (my new lawyer is sending the summons shortly) I would like to find the solution to be even more independent (I already have a 1000 tracker). I'm looking for ...
0 x