Pantone engine in the Paris region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
coyote2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by coyote2 » 21/05/06, 21:18

Otherwise, I wondered if it was possible to meet in Paris or the Paris region in a nice place (seal park ...) to make contact and exchange experiences?

PS: because of the job I could not see the answers until Thursday.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/05/06, 11:09

Hello coyote and thank you for the info! 8)

I live in Provence, so it will go far.
Try to contact the Pitmix nickname on the forumHe is from your area and very passionate.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 23/05/06, 12:58

hello I'm on paris (I do not know yet or) next week 30 2 if you want to discuss mail me before Monday evening after I'm in training and I probably would not have access to internet

rezut
0 x
tof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tof » 29/07/06, 18:12

Tof in 2004 wrote: Hello

Christophe, 35 years, 94 creteil, electronicien (workshop manager of a big brand hifi-video), I discovered the PANTONE process last we (!).
Free Sunday and Monday (Sunday and Wednesday in very little time), I am willing to invest in all forms (means, time (within reasonable limits, family requires), and financial).

I think it would be necessary at first, after having contacts on this forum with say a dozen people minimum, make a physical meeting with the people of the region. (Already, I'm not far from Marc above!)

A+

tof

Hello.

I come back after practically 2 years of absence :( .
I missed appointments?
If there are motivated people, I got a good old Bernard engine 2OO cm3 4 XNUMX time running (tried to super-leaded) destined to the hack. I have very little room at home (but small garden) and have absolutely nothing to work mechanics. The engine has nothing for the load, it comes out on a chain gear.
Currently unemployed, I have free time.
If people are motivated, contact me in MP or on my mail: zetofzone "arobase" gmail.com.

PS: I am also very interested in the production of hydrogen by electrolysis of water. In addition it's more in my abilities (electronics).

See you soon, Tof
0 x
lepierro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lepierro » 17/11/06, 23:31

Hello,

Pierre, currently in master of computer and management, I love DIY. I am very curious. I would like to see what has been done concretely, so if there are people who are doing DIY or who have already finished I will be happy to meet them and give a hand if possible.
I hope that my computer skills can help make these innovations more effective but also better disseminate information on this subject.

see you soon.
0 x
bauzatrunk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bauzatrunk » 08/02/07, 17:08

Hello,

I'm motivated by the Pantone system unfortunately I'm not a technician but I can bring a test vehicle (golf 2 gasoline) and make sure to update the test topics so we do not ask more questions about the pantone and let everything be clarified.

Bauzatrunk@hotmail.com
0 x
RolCopter
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RolCopter » 21/04/07, 23:25

Bonjour à tous

The title of the post is good help :?

I have a job right now but hey! At the same time it gives you an idea of ​​my career, even if I can not put everything on a small CV lol.

ELECTROMECANICIEN
Main activity station on automotive manufacturing and assembly equipment (CNOMO standards).
(robotics, automatic machines, continuous handling, etc.)
Low current (data transport, optical fibers and copper)
Team management & site responsibility
Functional
Welding: MIG-TIG-ARC-AUTOGENE
Mechanical engines and large equipment
Assembly, Lifting, Heavy Handling
Boilerwork, Metalwork
Pneumatic
Industrial automation
Knowledge
data processing
Soft: TTX, spreadsheet, electronic diagram.
Hard: installation, repair, update.
Electronics
Languages
English (Technical Reading)
Last edited by RolCopter the 30 / 05 / 08, 17: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Less consumption is good
Less pollution is already a great result
T3RPR []
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by T3RPR [] » 06/06/07, 10:45

Hello you!

It's been a while now that I'm browsing your site and forum and that I hallucinate on your work and especially on their results ^^ but each time that I spoke about it around me I only attracted mockery and rejection as soon as I explained the principle of the "Pantone" and this especially near mechanics: S, so I have too often rejected this desire to know more or even to get started by saying to myself "anyway if it really worked, the manufacturers would install it as standard and would offer installation kits compatible for all vehicles on the market! "

But over time after doing extensive research via the net on various topics like Kennedy, Clearstream, the September 11 and his hunt for ben ladden how dubious, Patrice Lumumba, Chernobyl etc etc etc ...
I stop but this small list of topics to how infuriating but important for the story is far from exostive you will doubt ^ ^ but I will not fool you with that here it is promised, there are other sites and forums for that :)
In short all this to say that my way of thinking about how our politicians, bankers and lobbies govern us and evolve our society RADICALLY CHANGE!

And having also seen many videos on google vid or dailymotion of examples that work very well on vehicles like the R21 of FT1 JT or more recently the communal car on france3 and it was the declic ... If even Town halls are now ... ^^

I acquired 2 1993 months ago now a splendid Toyota Previa of 8 ESSENCE which contains 150 real places with 000 XNUMX KM on the meter and put aside the catalyst has changed everything rolls on this vehicle!
We paid 2000 € for it ... but its consumption on the other hand is spectacular! 13L at 15L / 100KM in urban cycle: S so it is quite naturally that I started to think about this problem and I very quickly installed an "ECOBOX" but I must admit that its economy remains very minimal in the end. ..
So after a long reflection I intend to try my luck with this process how much prometer!

On the other hand, I am a computer technician and my knowledge of mechanics stopped at my moped 103 LC dating back to 10 years now ...
On the other hand I have 2 friends who tinker quite a lot who could help me and who are quite willing (and they would count to put it also if the assembly proved conclusive on my Previa ^^)
Otherwise, I live in the Paris region (94) which will help I hope :D
Regarding the budget it seems to me that for about 100 € a Pantone model was feasible but if a perfect optimization of the process is more expensive I would not be looking, well no more than 500 € no more (note I have not read maximum price no more than ^^) even if when we consume like my Previa we learn quickly to relativize

PS: Do you think that in terms of feasibility the fact that the engine is located under the driver's seat is a problem?

Good on this I apologize for the mini roman lol and I await your opinion on my project!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/07, 11:58

T3RPR [] wrote: but each time that I spoke about it around me I only attracted mockery and rejection as soon as I explained the principle of the "Pantone" and this especially with the mechanics: S, therefore I have too often rejected this desire to 'learn more see to get started saying to myself "anyway if it really worked the manufacturers would install it as standard and offer compatible installation kits for all vehicles on the market!"

"Classic" reaction of "If it worked, it would know". In the same genre we can quote: "the Earth is flat", "Heavier than the air can fly" ... etc etc ... It is not far from mental fascism ...

Psychologists surely know put words learned on this type of behavior ... Fear of novelty? Afraid to question yourself? Afraid to confess his mistakes ... etc etc ... Let's move on this is not the subject ...

I hope that the recent Vitry Press Conference "will close the flaps" of our detractors ...More info here

For your project, I suggest you start reading in detail this part of forums: https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html

But know that gasoline engines are less advantaged than diesel engines to receive a doping water (no regulation)
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 06/06/07, 21:17

Hi T3RPR
I'm your neighbor no problem to meet and work together if necessary.
PS: I have gear available to make the baby so it will cost you the price of your elbow grease.
A+
0 x