Peugeot sells his electric car

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/08/12, 09:56

Christophe wrote:Logical at this price ...

But the important question: was it selling at a loss? :?: :?:

Hard to say.

If we estimate 500 € / kWh of Li-On, the pack of 16 kWh costs 8000 €. Knowing how much PSA gets from batteries is impossible, maybe less ...

If it is not certain that the sale is at a loss, it is however certain that the profit is very low. The phenomenon is in any case limited by the number of cars sold.

Then, as Did67 explains, there are indirect repercussions: advertising, media diversion ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/08/12, 10:23

It seems to me that in theory, selling at a loss is not allowed in France, but for this type of material (car) and seller (PSA group), what is it, "sell to loss "? :?:

What do we include in the "cost" of an Ion?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/08/12, 10:53

If selling at a loss is not allowed ...

But that the real manufacturing cost is confidential and / or manipulated.

Then selling at a loss is authorized. :P

that doesn't mean that the company can stay in this situation for a long time.

But a little bit of dumping sometimes doesn't hurt. 8)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/09/12, 11:29

Look at Leboncoin ... They are all trying to sell them by making 5 or 6K € of scratch ... There has never been so much ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 10/09/12, 11:41

citro wrote:I think you have confused with the WILL project unfortunately abandoned. This car was an electric conversion based on Opel Agila equipped with Michelin "Active Wheel" wheel motors that I had the pleasure of seeing in person last week, while visiting the splendid "L'Aventure Michelin" museum in Clermont-Ferrand.
: Mrgreen:
I had the opportunity to try it (as a passenger) at a show in Monaco.
The performances, and in particular the handling, are really impressive.
But do we really need it (especially if the additional cost turns out to be significant) :?:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"