Mud house

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/12, 13:41

You already answered very well ... Proof that without blah-blah the subject advances ...

There I let a little run, because other questions will arise. But your idea is very clever. Indeed, I find that coupling a VMC to a Canadian well is obviously a great idea for a passive house (this especially as the well, can also very well pass under the house! won ...). The "level of passivity" being determined by a number of factors that Bidouille knows much better than me, I will wait for him to express himself on this subject too. I would not want to influence the answers so early!

Obviously being able to transfer the VMC would be the best of the best. Although it plays an important role of cleansing the air. And honestly it's not ruinous in electricity! The advantage would be especially on its economy! But on a house at 150'000 €, one can not be more royalist than the king! ( : Lol: )

In the meantime, I hope Denis will come back to better feelings about the more technical issues! : Lol:

They are very, very useful ...!

Proof is that the first straw house in Lausanne (built by alternative environments) which I gave links above, has indeed burned!

http://www.rts.ch/info/suisse/2516408-m ... entel.html

Link video ...>

The prototype of V1.0 straw house during its construction:

So do not take it lightly !!!

It has been rebuilt since, since the links concern the V2.0

no panic : Mrgreen: Of course, one would not have to go into psychosis. I think such constructions should not be more flamboyant than others if they are well designed. Hence one of the interests of this thread ...

For those who do not know, well-designed wood houses can withstand fire longer than concrete ones. Which may seem paradoxical.
0 x