Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/12, 08:30

Interesting site:

http://www.energiestadt.ch/f/joomla/
It seems that this energy debate is almost absent in France, while it is very much put forward in Germany, Switzerland and in many other European countries?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/07/12, 11:44

Obamot wrote:http://www.energiestadt.ch/f/joomla/
It seems that this energy debate is almost absent in France, while it is very much put forward in Germany, Switzerland and in many other European countries?
The debate does exist in France, although little publicized. :?
We cannot even say that it is stifled by our national petronuclear lobbies ...

I approve this comprehensive energy approach well expressed by the name of the site "City of Energy".

This is the element missing in the French approach.
Apart from the Négawatt association, therefore the perception is often considered to be decreasing, return to prehistory ... in short negative.

Otherwise, we have the ADEME, but it is considered to be too linked to the energy consumption of the land, and perhaps a little dusty ...

I also really like the concept 2000 watts, which fixes quantified objectives, even if the explanations relating to these objectives lack clarity (a roof).

All energy consumption must be considered (buildings, transport, agriculture, industry).
I campaign for transport in electric vehicles and am affiliated withAVERE.
The challenges of electric mobility represent a shift from direct oil consumption to electricity consumption whose uses will be separate (domestic use / transport use) with surely specific taxes on transport uses ...
That said, we must now equip ourselves with the measurement tools to quantify and qualify the uses of electricity as well as the mix of electric sources whose share of renewable must increase with the advent of electric vehicles which will be one of the elements of the smart interconnected network (SMART GRID).
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 05/07/12, 18:07

Obamot wrote:You have to get out of paranoia ...

There are countries like North Korea, even China and the USSR, which would be very happy to have superunit machines, "free energy", Etc. don't you think?

: Mrgreen: They who struggle so much with energy supply problems ....

what you say is impossible,
china holds 1/4 of the american debt

and ussr an oil country

These countries cannot allow it

a small error that you would be worth a small throat, or a suicide with polonium, with the choice!

You are still at the record level !!
would you be ex-communist
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 05/07/12, 18:45

citro wrote:
Obamot wrote:http://www.energiestadt.ch/f/joomla/
The debate does exist in France, although little publicized. :?
We cannot even say that it is stifled by our national petronuclear lobbies ...

I approve this comprehensive energy approach well expressed by the name of the site "City of Energy".

This is the element missing in the French approach.
Apart from the Négawatt association, therefore the perception is often considered to be decreasing, return to prehistory ... in short negative.

Otherwise, we have the ADEME, but it is considered to be too linked to the energy consumption of the land, and perhaps a little dusty ...

I also really like the concept 2000 watts, which fixes quantified objectives, even if the explanations relating to these objectives lack clarity (a roof).

All energy consumption must be considered (buildings, transport, agriculture, industry).
I campaign for transport in electric vehicles and am affiliated withAVERE.

Yes, but!

"" free energy "" pollutes less mdr
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/12, 19:40

Hic forgets that he was not insulted.

If China has American debt ... So they are the ones holding the knife by the handle. Let him think about it before spouting incongruities !!!

I took the example of the Communist bloc simply to answer its impossibility, placed in reasoning as something insurmountable and above all very arbitrary!

But there is simpler ... Germany and Switzerland have also decided to leave nuclear power. It is a completely democratic decision, taken in totally sovereign countries! And they too are looking for energy independence at all costs, so they would be VERY interested ... And luckily, they are not at all in a smell of holiness with the Yankees.

So if Hic or anyone, to a "trick" that works ... I advise him / them to go submit it to EPFL ... It is certain that if it is serious, they will test it ... they did it for compressed air motors and so many other things:
http://epfl.ch/

But to appear at EPFL, you must surely be a shoe size, and not behave like a brat with your contemporaries (just a little advice).

Because these teachers have something else to do, like taking care of their students : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

In addition, since the validation of the discovery of the Higgs boson, the hopes of seeing supernumerary or “free energy” machines have definitively gone (in the sense that these machines were designed ... Alas!)

PS: good, quite joked, by that I feel that if some continue to be so unpleasant and disrespectful, their stay in this beautiful forum - or anything is allowed as long as one behaves like a "gentleman" - could well come to an end. Seen?
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"