Decreased consumption and increased power.

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/05/12, 22:33

Hello Alain

Alain G wrote:Ben!

I have a big American tank (Dodge Charger 3,5 petrol liters) which according to the sales sheet consumes 8,3 liters 100 km for 90 km / hour according to the tests of Transport Canada, yet I do in real 7,5 l / 100km to 120 km / h calculated on the amount of fuel consumed from the tank!

How to reach this consumption ???

1) replace the original filter with 2 high performance conical filters and tubing of my "Y" design.

It's weird, if it's not a carburetor model, the ECU should compensate with its intake pressure sensor and / or air flow sensor and "correct" the richness. Indeed your "Y" must impoverish with less pressure drop on the incoming air. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Decrease of the conso and increase of the power.

by Other » 01/05/12, 23:23

Hello
antoinet111 wrote:Hi guys, I have often read and heard that when you increase the power of an engine, if you do not change the way you drive, you reduce fuel consumption.

What is your opinion and what is the explanation?

Goods.

my idea (on an Opel Astra 1.9CDTI of 120cv) is the reprogramming of the calculator.

And that´s it

There is some truth in my youth cars it was V8 engine 6 liters
The V8 was more economical than the 6 cylinders on a trip to 100kmh on the highway, but driving in the city 6cylinders was better.
If I compare at equal speed on highway an old Mercedes diesel 3 liter with a manual diesel Jetta 1,6 the diflerrence is thin despite the weight of the vehicles
When I had a Buick park avenue 3,8litre engine I could get 430km with 33,2 liters on highway at 100kmh now A Chrysler Breez a small 4 cylinders still above 10 liters. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth a little car the Buick it was a Cadillac comfort the other is minoune
fragile.
Andre
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/05/12, 20:15

Flytox wrote:Hello Alain

Alain G wrote:Ben!

I have a big American tank (Dodge Charger 3,5 petrol liters) which according to the sales sheet consumes 8,3 liters 100 km for 90 km / hour according to the tests of Transport Canada, yet I do in real 7,5 l / 100km to 120 km / h calculated on the amount of fuel consumed from the tank!

How to reach this consumption ???

1) replace the original filter with 2 high performance conical filters and tubing of my "Y" design.

It's weird, if it's not a carburetor model, the ECU should compensate with its intake pressure sensor and / or air flow sensor and "correct" the richness. Indeed your "Y" must impoverish with less pressure drop on the incoming air. :P

Hi Flytox!

It is an 2007 with multipoint injection, it acts especially on the torque at low speed allowing the changes of vitessea lower revolution.

There has never been a flow sensor on any Chrysler engine and the calculators are adaptive making modifications easy.

This allows a performance surpassing the much more powerful 5,7 Hemi> 350 hp.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/05/12, 20:22

Hi André!

The Buick 3,8 was exceptionally fuel efficient, for the Breeze with the 2,4 automatic it was indeed gourmet, had to opt for the manual 2 liters to get a good economy while being as efficient.

The defect of the big car is especially in town with its overweight to trainer but Hybrid mode will allow them to overcome this problem.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"