Can the cost / price of a passive habitat be competitive?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 27/04/12, 16:01

plasmanu wrote:If we isolate the State recovers only VAT from 4 €: less than 1 €

Must stop insinuating that the state wants to heat more! : Evil:
The state has always subsidized everything that saves energy.
It is only citizens who are guilty of not isolating their homes!
Just as they are guilty of asking for the blocking of the price of hydrocarbons when it is necessary to increase them!
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/04/12, 16:19

But, in fact, dear Indy 49, these are the ones who need the most energy savings that can not afford to isolate.

Take for example an isolated smicard in a rented apartment: if its owner does not want to do anything (especially pcq he can not increase the rent and says premiums says fisc that controls your tax returns)

In fact, in economics there is a rule: "only the rich can save". (for example by buying fuel oil by 2000 liters instead of 500 or 1000), or by investing in recent equipment.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 27/04/12, 16:27

elephant wrote:But, in fact, dear Indy 49, these are the ones who need the most energy savings that can not afford to isolate.

Plasmanu does not speak of rich or poor, but of the state that would not want us to save energy! Which is totally wrong for decades !!!

Moreover, I can not say that my parents are rich, they did the insulation themselves (so did not benefit from tax credit), but it is still profitable in 3 years.

Finally, if all those who buy their cigarettes and who have smartphones isolated their home instead of complaining about the price of gasoline / fuel / gas / electricity, France would have less trade deficit with the Middle East.
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 27/04/12, 16:31

And I add that I'm pissed (if it did not show) because I'm fed up that everyone rejects his little worries about others!
60% of French people who do not isolate are willing to be entuber (there are ~ 60% of owners in France).
Among the tenants, there are 50% who are also volunteers for the same thing because they are tenants for laziness (see the% of HLM park occupied by people who are well above the theoretical thresholds).

Edit: it means that only 20% of the French are victims of the "system". And yet 80% of the French are complainers!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 27/04/12, 16:55

I do not blame the state
This is more a statement.
It's a vicious circle for many hard to leave.
Where everything pushes that the loop is buckled.
Everyone does what he wants, but by doing like the neighbor, does one do the right thing
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/04/12, 18:25

Indy49 said:

Moreover, I can not say that my parents are rich, they did the insulation themselves (so did not benefit from tax credit), but it is still profitable in 3 years.

Certainly, and as for me, I carried out myself, with the agreement of my owner the insulation of the loft with materials of recovery.

But, I'm talking about the real poor: changing the windows of a house it still costs between 7000 and 20000 euros and is not within the reach of some, who do not even have access to credit (part-time workers) , pensioners, isolated smicards, unemployed).
Same thing for tenants: will you convince the owner of one or two houses (often an undivided inheritance of heirs) to invest similar amounts for your thermal and financial comfort, to see? They will prefer to allow you to break the lease! Already for some owners, changing a boiler at the end of life is difficult.
It must be said that many families earn just what it takes to live and have no savings: these are the ones to whom the gas / fuel bill hurts!
Governments are far too likely to think as if the standard household earns 2300 + 1500 euros / net month net. Even that is limited to send his children to the univ '

Of course, to clear the attic boards to put 18 cm of insulation is much easier and within reach of all, but not enough, as long as the house is not waterproof and double glazing.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"