All near-positive habitat in 2020, 2010 / 31 / EU directive!

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
HSanders
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by HSanders » 25/04/12, 17:37

The stated goal of the future RT2020 is to arrive at passive buildings. From there, it will be easy to move to the positive home by using renewable energy. But to achieve this, it is first necessary to organize a break in the methods of design and construction. And it is necessary that the craftsmen become sensitized and form themselves. Some people already know how to do it but they are not numerous and the good ones are usually overbooked ...

Otherwise, the budget of a municipality is twofold: local taxation and state endowment. I do not think that elected officials of a municipality care about macroeconomic considerations like that !!

The inaction of your commune comes from
- a lack of awareness and knowledge in the actions to be taken to save money. In this case it is good to have professionals make an energy pre-diagnosis of the heritage of the municipality type COE;
- or an inability to borrow the amounts needed for rehabilitation. Also they prefer to spend a little bit every month on carbon : Cry:
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"