Choice of pellet stove

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
MilesDavis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Choice of pellet stove

by MilesDavis » 11/03/12, 20:54

Bonjour à tous
I do not know if the calculation is correct, but it would seem that the kw with pellets could come back to me much cheaper than the current heating with gas (propane tank).
Also, I come to you to learn from your experiences or your knowledge.
I would like to put on the ground floor a pellet stove which can provide me with around 5kW of radiated heat (the room measures around 100m3) and that the stove provides me with around 10kW of water for the radiators on the floor (4 bedrooms, corridor, bathroom). , office ). I find many products that come out of these powers, but the documentation is rather succinct. There is the Ravelli HRV120 or the Arce Circle medium which seems to suit my needs, only, I don't know if the powers are always in 1/3 air and 2/3 water or if we can do what we wants, for example, 5 kW air during the day to properly heat the living room without putting the maximum in the radiators, but limiting the power in the radiators, since the rooms are unoccupied during the day.
Second question: in the event of extreme cold like this winter, I would like to be able to continue using the gas boiler in the event that it is necessary to heat more, or in the event of prolonged absence and therefore no pellets in the stove. In this case, can I put the 2 circulators in series, so that if the temperature of the water leaving the stove is lower than the set point of the gas boiler, this can do a supplement?
Thank you in advance to those who will light my lanterns.
See you soon
0 x