Who has experienced the "Bingo Fuel Reactor"

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 17/04/06, 13:08

I work on it a bit with nlc sometimes!
and it's not yet super sensational! we manage to make plasmas but in any case sodium carbonate is not great, coal eats up one of the 2 tungsten electrodes.
remains to try a graphite electrode and the other in tungsten, potassium carbonate and in vapority medium.
According to nlc, there is a very clear difference between the combustion of bingo type gas and that resulting from standard electrolysis. One burns, the other poks!

keep up the good work you guys!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 17/04/06, 14:34

No that's not it yahi ;)
One goes WHOUF, and the other goes BANG! : Lol:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 17/04/06, 16:35

I wanted to get myself a bread of graphyte of 100*100*220mm for an experiment.
I am asked for the sum of 240 € HT : Evil:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/06, 16:36

LOL well buy some charcoal :D
0 x
pepou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pepou » 26/04/06, 13:50

hello guys, I don't know what site it was on anymore but gegyx left a link on page 4 of improved electrolyses which also talks about it, to avoid eating up the electrodes, the guy places the carbon directly in the basic electrolyte from fireplace ashes and places the electrolyte in a magnetic field aligned with the electrodes (a stainless steel spring and a spaggethi ladle themselves in the same axis)
He refers to René Louis Vallée's theory of synergetics, which Jl Naudin himself explains very well. If I'm wrong, tell me, I'm not an expert in anything.
Moreover, if I have understood correctly the pages of m david on the pantone, above 1200° the carbon of the hydrocarbon dissociates the dry water vapor into h2 and o which is consumed and gives back H2O which spreads the compression over time and increases performance
Can't the COH2 carbon play this role (since it is apparently possible to run a diesel with this gas) and isn't it possible to reuse the heat of the reaction to vaporize the pantone water or the extra fuel since the performance is less than one, it takes one.
Thanks in advance for your corrections and clarifications.
pepou :D
0 x
we are all 1, let's be 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + ...