The Caddies of the Depression. Further tonight Survey

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
FUX.
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FUX. » 09/01/12, 12:13

These people were working before I guess, is there something that made them change their minds? I know few who do this, other than I suspect I do, after they tell me what they want. The problem is that I cannot blame them for doing it, before judging I would have to know all the assumptions. Doesn't the system have the right to the backlash, is it reserved for the average citizen? Or do we have to wait until he wants to correct himself when a sufficient number of people are exceeded? Me too it annoys me because one day or the other it will be necessary well that I find a solution to this problem which concerns me also but what I like even less is that paying taxes serves more to finance the system ( d) presser who will suspect me at the slightest opportunity and make me pay.
In fact the goal is to have sufficient income to live, suddenly we end up with graduates in scam and wind blowing crisis generators who succeed and sell their dreams to people who will never access it. To take an example, there are how many young people who dream of owning the latest super high-tech sports car, there are how many who make credits to buy them and finally realize that it costs too much with an abyss of money on the arms, and even on the forum student there is a plethora of announcements of very recent objects for sale that are not suitable, why?

Imagine you spend 10 hours a day at work bothering you with stuff at places of your concern, your boss who yells at you because you have no idea of ​​the purpose of what you do happens to you at home after 3 / 4 of hour of stinking plugs and you have to take your head to decode the thousand and one scams so as not to waste your money hard to win with the pressures of your kids who want this or that because we have them mirrored I do not know what. So on the one hand I understand but it's not a reason not to change, the problem is that it is often the goodwill that shit the most.

Finally what I wanted to say is that no work = lazy is the easy shortcut that I have heard all my life.

I join phil53, writing a cover letter takes me hours and hours, I feel like I have to be a hypocrite to do something that will give me a hard time which I am far from needing .

Coming back to the supermarkets some time ago I was chatting with the father of a friend (who incidentally has the same problem as your daughter-in-law) we came to the automatic teller machines and the cashiers find themselves unemployed , although I promised to do more. Before that I did not miss an opportunity to spend there, why pay people if I can do it without much effort? And of course it would be necessary that the change takes place as quickly as possible so that it takes the real measure!
In the thread of the discussion I had come to say that if we took all the security measures of the last 10 or 20 years and that we had implemented them over a period shortened by at least half, I would be ready to bet the population would have shouted with scandal and would be on the street instead of accusing their neighbor.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/01/12, 12:25

ok fux,
There are cases of people who cannot change their place of residence to find a job (change house, change school for children, get away from parents who are old and who need you ..)
I was talking about the profiteers of the system.
For me, the biggest profits are the employees of the European Union.
They have salaries disproportionate to logic, they have huge pensions, and acquired very quickly.
For them, there is no question of regression, on the contrary.
Now, Fux, I feel pissed off, and I have to be careful what I say, because I'm not in the case of an unemployed person.
And when you do not live in a situation, it is difficult to be completely capable of discussion. :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)