System G

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 10/04/06, 20:26

I had already mentioned zinc on the forum in relation to the array of elements that degrade H2 http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite ... xionJS.htm
but after all when we see the effects of galva, it's pretty bad.

But the idea is to try.
this afternoon we rectified my stainless steel rod downgraded to 17,3mm, we noticed that the shavings were really harder than the 304 and the 310, rather good sign?
In stainless steel, I don't know if it's not a variety of "uranus" that has the most nickel?

For the steel rod or stub, it seems that it would deposit a varnish in the long run and that's when it would be super effective.
For the rod tests, I do what I can and I try to share my feedback.
For aluminum, it seems that it is not good for the engine, otherwise I would like to try the ammonium nitrate injected in the water of the bubbler, in addition it is not expensive. Combined with diesel in the combustion chamber, it becomes explosive ... exactly what we are looking for.

statement on the net on this subject: Ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) is used in the manufacture of fertilizers.
The solid form, also called ammonitrate, is the most widely used nitrogen fertilizer in France. All those who work with the agricultural world have already seen these bags stamped AZF and containing the small spherical granules of ammonium nitrate.
Ammonium nitrate is prepared at a temperature of 160 ° C, under a pressure of 3 bars, by reaction between nitric acid (HNO3) and ammonia gas (NH3). Thermal control of the reaction is imperative, since above 195 ° C, ammonium nitrate can decompose with explosion.
Ammonium nitrate, as it was stored at AZF, is a product in the solid state and stable under normal conditions of temperature and pressure.
Thus, even if this product is not handled like cane sugar, it is very far from the characterized instability of explosives like nitroglycerin.
Many farmers handle and store (in bags or in bulk) each year ammonium nitrate without any problems. It is recommended not to store it near flammable materials (fuels for example) because, in the event of fire, it will feed, with the oxygen which it contains, the combustions of these flammable materials (it is said that it is an oxidizer).
However, be aware that ammonium nitrate can be used as an explosive. In this case, it is not used alone: ​​the mixture of ammonium nitrate and fuel at 6% is the most used industrial explosive. The explosion is primed with dynamite! Being a strong oxidizing agent, it can be used to make explosives. In the latter use it is often mixed with hydrocarbons such as diesel.

0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/04/06, 23:54

Hello Lau
Ammonium nitrate is a corrosive product in its pure state, although that found in fertilizers it adds a fixative product.
who does not bother for fertilizer but who bother for those who are ill-intentioned, and this since the building in Oklaoma has
undergoes a devastation with this product, personally I would be careful to operate it in an engine already that the alcohol makes corrosion much more than the water in an engine, particularly for the engines which one does not use on a regular basis , the valves and the bottom of the cylinders are pricked with small holes of rust.
Damage occurs when the engine is stopped for a period of a few weeks.
It is for this reason that it is forbidden to add alcohol to aviation gasoline (gas line)

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/06, 00:02

lau wrote:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/systemGreflexionJS.htm

Bigre I had missed this page .... Well this sums up a lot of things: “It is not a good sign to deny something you see, simply because you don't understand it. "

It's a shame that the Soares always write with so much certainty ... I deplore the fact that they still defend Dingle (Benoit can clearly attest to his scam) and that we can read things like this: the magnetized rod, plasma and vortices ... since in no case have their existence / utility in the process been demonstrated ... (at least by "we")
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 11/04/06, 00:09

Thank you for these clarifications André!
It's been a while since the question trotted in my head but with chemical elements it is not necessary to make anything swallow the engine.
What you say confirms what I feared because there is only to see the bottom of my fertilizer seed drill after 2 years only so much this material is corrosive to the possible!
It's still a shame because all the ingredients were there: inexpensive, excellent oxidant rich in Oxygen, explosive at around 200 ° in contact with diesel and an explosive.
The idea is abandoned, I'm going to fall back on graphite !!! Image
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/04/06, 16:13

0 x