the core ? magnetic or not ?????

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
langlais
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

the core ? magnetic or not ?????

by langlais » 15/04/06, 17:45

Hello everyone, I was born stupid so I inform myself : Cheesy:
I just discovered the pantone system. on the original plan the core is made of steel; some put other metals which do not like ......... (break-in period 20mm orienting north south)

thank you all and forgave my igorance i am a plumber but it was not me who invented hot water
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/04/06, 18:33

Hello, we are all born stupid, we are not called lipton because we do not have a lot of science ... You have to ask questions.

With regard to magnetism, it appears from the experiments that it is a secondary effect of the operation of the reactor. André operated a reactor with an aluminum rod ('core'), so no magnetic effect or magnetic break-in.

: Arrow: So the 'magnetic North South' break-in can be forgotten (otherwise you will also have to take into account the phases of the moon, the tidal coefficients and the age of the captain of the box ferry at the old port of Marseille) : Mrgreen:
0 x
langlais
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by langlais » 16/04/06, 10:48

Thank you for your answer. friendly a + :P
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/04/06, 22:53

Hello Langlais
A lot is said about panton mounting, but follows the basic principle of either a stainless steel rod in a stainless steel tube with a clearance of 1mm + or - it is not near the tenth, the length is between 100mm and 200mm depending on the heat in play.
stainless steel is preferred because it does not rust, some manufacturer speaks of nickel, I did not try pure nickel so I would not comment. on the kind of material of the stem.
For the orientation of the reactor in the first starts
as many assemblies are vertical I see poorly orient the vehicle. it's a bit of folklore or stories of great mothers
I never cared about that, running in it is true that the system improves in the first hours of operation, after the improvement comes rather small changes that we bring the temperature of the water flow in the reactor ect ..
Lapping consists of a certain thin layer of oxide or rather a kind of varnish on the rod.

it's a shame that such a simple system, there are all such a ceremonial of mysteries around, that some maintain. that makes a little quack and that discredits those who work seriously for the improvement.
If you work in plumbing it will be easy to make the body of the reactor, generally takes 1/2 threaded pipe at each end and according to the thickness we adapt the rod for a good games
1mm on each side of the rod.

Andre
0 x
langlais
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by langlais » 16/04/06, 23:44

actually if the contents of a pan are hot it is the effect of an energy and not a magic trick : Mrgreen:

thank you andré
I wanted to equip my oil boiler with a pantone system but it seems that sen is not valid. I'm disappointed : Cry:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"