Environment Survey

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
environment-pol
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Environment Survey

by environment-pol » 03/10/11, 10:52

Hello everybody

With the agreement of a moderator and as part of a research for the university (human and social sciences) I make an internet survey on the theme of the environment and on what can determine the ecological commitment.
This questionnaire is anonymous and quite short (10 minutes), and respondents will be able to note at the end of the questionnaire the email address of the study that will allow them to request the results of this one (available in a few weeks).

Here is the link to the questionnaire:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Environnement-pol3

I remain at the disposal of Internet users for any additional information,
Thank you all for your participation,
MJ
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Environment Survey

by renaud67 » 03/10/11, 12:32

environment-pol wrote: I am doing an internet survey on the subject of the environment and what can determine the ecological commitment.

Hello,
the first question does not commit to continuing ... it will be necessary to explain the link between environment and long-term unemployment as well as politics: can we not have a reflexion on the environment without linking it to a political appatenace?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
environment-pol
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by environment-pol » 03/10/11, 13:26

Hello,
I answer you in MP.
Sincerely,
MJ
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/10/11, 20:43

Hello,

environment-pol wrote:as part of a research for the university (human and social sciences) I make an internet survey on the theme of the environment and on what can determine the ecological commitment.

Interesting!

Which way? Which Kingdom?

(PS: I am not very subscribed to "MP", so please answer as much as possible in this thread. I would have liked, for example, to know the answer to the previous question.)
0 x
environment-pol
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by environment-pol » 04/10/11, 08:36

Hello,

I did not answer in public because I do not want to bias the answers of respondents. Indeed, knowing in advance the hypotheses of a research can lead to biases.
I work at Bordeaux Segalen University.

Sincerely,
MJ

Obamot wrote:Hello,

environment-pol wrote:as part of a research for the university (human and social sciences) I make an internet survey on the theme of the environment and on what can determine the ecological commitment.

Interesting!

Which way? Which Kingdom?

(PS: I am not very subscribed to "MP", so please answer as much as possible in this thread. I would have liked, for example, to know the answer to the previous question.)
0 x