A presscontrol well pump for 2 uses ?!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 11/07/11, 23:31

Certainly the number of impostors in this business is mind-blowing.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/11, 23:33

Are we the donkeys? : Shock:

So start by writing correctly, we will understand better what you want ...

ricou69 wrote:electrically powered by its meter

Ah, I finally understood: you each want a presscontrol to share the electrical cost of pumping fairly? You had to start with that!

Well I say: you will be dead before having paid for the investment of the 2nd presscontrol and the additional cost of the installation given the little kWh it will consume per year to water a terrace ...

In my opinion there will be no more than 2 or 3 € of electricity (20 to 30 kWh) pumping per year and per person ... You give 10 € or better a bottle of Pastis to your neighbor and it will be happy ! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ricou69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ricou69 » 11/07/11, 23:39

a 1500W pump over the year is more than a bottle of pastis.
Okay, I just wanted to know if 2 presscontrol can work on the same pipe, that's all without talking about money or anything
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/11, 23:50

1500W or 50W means nothing ... it depends on the number of hours.

Do you want to do the math?

Let's say you water 10 minutes a day every day for 6 months of the year. It's already a high hypothesis!

So it's 6 * 30.5 * 1/6 = 30 h of operation

With a pump at 1500 W ca ... 45 kWh ... saying 30kWh I was really not far from the account since 10 min every day is a lot!

You are therefore less than 6 € per year, 12 € if you water all year ... it will make a small bottle of Pastis.

Yes I think that 2 presscontrol must be able to be mounted on the same pump on condition of respecting the phases (otherwise short juice if the 2 are on at the same time). Must check in the instructions ...
0 x
ricou69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ricou69 » 12/07/11, 00:16

ok thank you see you
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/07/11, 15:08

Ricou

It can be done with relays which have a fourth contact which is normally closed which will cut the power to the coil of the other which does not use it but the HIC is that if you take water both at the same time it is the first who will pay the bill by blocking the second!

Another small problem: it will be difficult to adjust the 2 at the same pressure!

I also agree with Christophe for the bottle of Pastis or monetary compensation!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 12/07/11, 19:18

Hello,

Do not consider powering a pump with two different current sources.
Too dangerous in the event of electrical interventions

The simplest for both of you is: each one has its pump, its hose and its current ...

A+
Last edited by fc89 the 12 / 07 / 11, 19: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/11, 19:21

fc89 wrote:Hello,

Do not consider powering a pump with two different current sources.
Too dangerous in the event of electrical intervention

It's not wrong, but ricou is an electrician ... so he has to take into account this kind of thing ... see Alain's solution ...

But it's taking an F16 to kill a fly ...

I still think that the Pastis solution is the best, especially with well water !! (see hihihi cabbage soup)
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 12/07/11, 19:50

Hello,

Christophe says:
but ricou is an electrician ... so he has to take this kind of thing into account ... see Alain's solution ...

May be an electrician, but imagine that another person wants to troubleshoot, if he has not been warned that two sources of power are coming to power the pump, this will cause a personal accident.

And you can put all the warnings you want, one day or another they will no longer be present, and paff accident.

It is too risky, he will engage his responsibility, and after ...

Good accounts make good friends , for me each his system.

A+
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 12/07/11, 20:20

Are you talking about an electrician!
Do not even know how to make a source inverter it is pitiful ...
But anyway the solution is wobbly and poorly thought out: if the two taps are open, who pays?
Or should you block the water to the other user if the first user is already withdrawing water? with 3-way valve, combinational logic and all the mess ...
Hello gas plant! (and almost impossible to recoup the cost of the installation)

+1 for the bottle of pastis : Cheesy:

Otherwise at worst an electric meter (modular, plug, etc ...) on the pump supply and 2 water meters. The rest is just math. (but the same, hello the cost ...)
0 x