Energy and climate: China's responsibility and India?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/11, 15:37

That some people can live with it, I never denied it ... What I doubt is that the whole Indian or Chinese population is affected / seduced by this development model (especially in India). Assuming that terrestrial natural resources allow it (which is far from being the case!)

In addition, these 2 analyzes are written by western financiers who want (and do and go as far as possible) to copy and paste our western development system there ... But they forgot that the planet and its resources were finished ... : Evil:

I like the
This document is exclusively intended for investment professionals, it should not be distributed to individual investors

Why is that? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/11, 11:30

Ay I split up !!!! So about the viange of climate CO2 vegetarianism ... it's here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ecologie-e ... 10750.html

I understand why it was so bourdel: this is the first time that we split a subject already split to my knowledge! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

So lesson to learn for regulars of forums: if you feel that a subject goes "in the spin of the Off topic", instead of clicking on "reply", click on "new" and make a referral link!

It will avoid the nervous breakdowns of some (including me: p)!

I also deleted all the messages that talked about the split.

By cons I just made a little flavor, there is an inappropriate message that should not have been, so here it is:

jlt22 wrote:Completely agree with:

..But they forgot that the planet and its resources were finished ...

(if jt22 you could rewrite this message here, I will delete here little splitting error, considering the bourdel it was ... inevitably ...)
0 x