Christophe unemployed

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 10/01/06, 23:51

200 jobs created at European level and in the automobile industry, Chapeau les JAP!

This will not allow the thousands left behind by other European manufacturers to share the work.
Especially since they are not all engineers, nor Belgians!
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 03/04/06, 06:59

hi christophe a job for you !! (well maybe)
second on the list

http://www.genealogie.com/v2/boutique/recrutements.asp
0 x
Lampeseco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lampeseco » 03/04/06, 09:38

Hello!

Christophe, thank you for your site which I rediscovered recently.

I think the idea of ​​creating an Eco Boutique on your site without making it a commercial site is a good idea.

As I had no job, I created my business, I distribute lighting equipment by always offering the most ecological solutions.

We can create a partnership

I have a site where you can contact me.

Cordialment,
Christophe (same first name)
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 03/04/06, 17:01

the site of christophe having a certain success and since he has to spend a large part of his time managing and refining it it would be right for him to receive a salary for this gargantuan work ...

but for the moment it seems to be rather expensive ...

to finance the site I think there are not 36 solutions donations / contributions and advertising

there are more than 2000 members registered on econologie

I think that if each member paid a subscription of 12 euros per year (or 1 euros per month!) that would allow econologie to survive and to give a small remuneration to its creator.

for those who do not want to pay a subscription it would be necessary to set up a pti system which requires clicking on an ad (every 1 / 2h for example) to continue to access the econology site

the actors of forums interesting (generating a lot of traffic) could be exempt from advertising and subscription ...

It is true that the zero pub is a guarantee of independence and objectivity but if the ads are econologically correct I do not see why it would not ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]