Atlantika, mini nuclear power plants under the sea

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Atlantika, mini nuclear power plants under the sea

by the middle » 17/04/11, 18:55

Hello,
Recently, the development of mini submerged nuclear power plants has been proposed to developing countries.
It's an econology pot that launched the info:
http://www.francesoir.fr/actualite/scie ... 66627.html
Roohhh, the big lie, in fact, these plants must supply an underwater city in the near future !.
It is a big project funded by Russian oligarchs, and other billionaires from all continents.
These people, endowed with enormous powers, know that our planet has come to an end, and that a large-scale nuclear war will sweep away a large part of life on earth, the nuclear winter will be here!
The only solution is to create a city under the sea, to protect the irradiated populations, who will want to save themselves, from the freezing cold, etc.
Everything is planned, production of oxygen and electricity, thanks to these mini nuclear power stations, hospitals, agriculture, and even oil production, because they decided to build their city on a huge oil field under the sea!
As everything will be toxic at sea and on land, they have planned fish farming, and the most interesting thing is that the biggest fish will be caught in April!
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ATLANTICA

by sen-no-sen » 17/04/11, 19:32

lejustemilieu wrote:These people, endowed with enormous powers, know that our planet has come to an end, and that a large-scale nuclear war will sweep away a large part of life on earth, the nuclear winter will be here!
The only solution is to create a city under the sea, to protect the irradiated populations, who will want to save themselves, from the freezing cold, etc.
Everything is planned, production of oxygen and electricity, thanks to these mini nuclear power stations, hospitals, agriculture, and even oil production, because they decided to build their city on a huge oil field under the sea!
As everything will be toxic at sea and on land, they have planned fish farming, and the most interesting thing is that the biggest fish will be caught in April!

It is quite naive to believe that man could live in a 100% artificial environment! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/04/11, 09:33

I think I wrote this "pseudo-rambling", power is capable of anything in this century ...
And I believe that many people are disillusioned by everything they have discovered lately.
When I was a kid, I avoided taking antibiotics when I had the flu, until the day I learned that my chicken was stuffed with antibiotic.
I had confidence in politics until the day when I discovered all the perversion of politicians.
Etc ..
Etc ..
Etc ................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
I think that's everyone's lot, all of our core values ​​fall one after the other, all of our trust in "leaders ..."
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/04/11, 09:35

it's an April Fool 17 days late : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/11, 18:59

Twin Topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/flex-blue- ... 10697.html

In the link we can read:

To protect it from attack, it would also be surrounded by a kind of chain mail to stop the torpedoes

It's a joke?

We have used more anti-torpedo nets since the 1930s ... probably because of their ineffectiveness ...

It's beautiful, I hope that Areva engineers know better the resistance of materials than the modern history of technology ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/04/11, 19:46

But no, it was to contain the elk in love with sperm whales!

From there, to compare a torpedo to the sex of a sperm whale?

: Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"