[Unique Subject] Quotes (to be meditated?)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/06, 18:04

Maieeeeeeeeeuh I was serious in doing this subject !!

Anyway ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/06, 15:16

"It is because money rules the world that it is important to know who rules money."

Read on http://linflation.free.fr/pages/17alhomepag.html
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/03/06, 19:30

Hello
there are idiots everywhere; help others !!!!
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 23/03/06, 20:20

Realism is the other name for dogmatism. There is not "a" realism, but heaps and heaps. In the name of realism, we have tried to justify all kinds of atrocities as well as angelism - but atrocities above all.

Emmanuel Jouanne - Imaginary checkers

and a few sentences taken from Raoul Vaneigen's book "Treaty of knowing how to live for the use of the young generations.
A real mine this book ...

- Forfeiture of Labor. The obligation to produce alienates the passion to create. Productive work is part of the process of maintaining order.

- When the playmaker takes the power of a leader, the revolution dies with the revolutionaries.

- The organization (any) is denounced as a pure organization of authority.

- The refusal of the sacrifice is the refusal of the counterpart.

- Identification is the mode of entry into the role (sick state), the role vampires the will to live.

- The eyes of community illusion are the holes in masks to which the eyes of individual subjectivity do not adapt ...
Radical subjectivity is the will to realize oneself by transforming the world.

- Boredom is always counter-revolutionary.

- The Total game (Editor's note: long live the mmorpgs) = refusal of any hierarchy, refusal of sacrifice, refusal of the role, freedom of authentic achievement, transparency of social relationships.

- In the Game, the rules are given with how to turn them and play with it.
0 x