stipe anonymous éconologue presentation

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

stipe anonymous éconologue presentation

by stipe » 26/01/11, 11:20

Hello,

It is time for me to reveal myself a little more, and to introduce myself, sometimes, knowing better the interlocutor makes it possible to understand him better, and as I am quite interested for the moment in the idea debate part of forum, it can help:

Stipe (report to the leader of REM, Michael Stipe, therefore nothing to do with a diminutive of "this tipe" so it reads "staïpe" : Lol: ) between 30 and 35, male, married and father.

At the basic idea level, let's say Chrétien de Gauche, who was rather convinced at the start of 2011 of the value of decreasing at first and then not particularly of growth in the second.

At the professional level, let's say that I do electronics in a product not especially known originally for its econology.

In terms of my actions that I consider econologists:
1 / Heating set to 18 day 16 night, for 4 years.
2 / Piggybacking rather than the car to go to work (80 km of daily car against 60 km of train + 25 of bicycle for 1 year 1/2.
3 / Isolation of my old barrack (in progress).
4 / attempt to reduce food waste by purchasing family rather than individual boxes (large jar of fromage blanc rather than yogurt, for example), replacing the 1/2 liter of milk chocolate in the morning with tea, etc.
5 / Reduction in the number of showers from 1 per day to 4 per week
6 / Appearance of meatless meals on certain days.

In terms of progress to be made or planned:
1 / Kids' diapers are not (and will not be) washable.
2 / installation of a wood stove instead of the open fireplace (planned).
3 / optimization of my central heating system for domestic hot water today using gas (tank buried in the garden), (solution still to be found, studied and implemented).
4 / Real decrease in the amount of meat / dairy products ingested.
5 / Relocation of my purchases (manage to do without the super market for the benefit of small shops for example ...),
6 / Replacement of my shower gel with a fatty soap (a hard soap, not in a bottle).
7 / Resumption of detergents with a "magic" ball which makes it possible not to use detergent.
8 / Extension to the rest of the family (in progress, slowly, but in progress).
9 / Stop polluting forums ?

Thank you to Christophe for welcoming me on this nice property forum !
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 26/01/11, 14:14

stipe wrote:rather convinced at the beginning of 2011 of the interest of decreasing at first then not particularly of growth at a later time

At the first time of the waltz
All alone you already smile
At the first time of the waltz
I'm alone but I see you ...
0 x
To argue.