GEOTHERMAL FRANCE: Association of Victims customers

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
FG Litigation
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

GEOTHERMAL FRANCE: Association of Victims customers

by FG Litigation » 02/03/09, 09:00

: Cry: Our association brings together - all over France - clients victims of FRANCE GEOTHERMIA and its dealers in order to organize and implement their legal remedies and procedures.
Members of the "Collective of FRANCE GEOTHERMIE client-victims"have the possibility on the one hand to take civil legal action against the parent company FRANCE GEOTHERMIA and on the other hand in civil or criminal recourse against the local concessionaire of which they are victims.

The prejudices of our members are of various natures: poor sizing of installations and consequently quotes, poor workmanship, abandonment of worksites (in the case of bankrupt FG dealers), inefficient heating systems and overconsumption of kWh at the level of the heat pump, poor design and / or construction of collection systems and drilling, miscalculations of tax credits, lack of response to formal notices by registered mail, verbal promises to upgrade abandoned sites already paid for ... partially re-invoiced by the "concessionaire-convenience store" of the neighboring department. .

In the end, the prejudices of victimized clients range from 3.000 to 80.000 euros excluding damages ...

Visit the website of our association so as not to make the same mistakes as those we made. If you are concerned by these setbacks, you can join us to implement your effective legal remedy via our association by filling out the form on the "contact" page on our site http://www.collectif-france-geothermie-74.com/
Last edited by FG Litigation the 02 / 03 / 09, 13: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/09, 10:15

Ah well, these are the "setbacks" of a stock market listing and 3-digit growth in a few years ...

I put the link to the call to witness of the UFC of France Géothermie: http://www.quechoisir.org/pages/appels- ... 3604D3.htm

This article on your site clearly shows that the malfunctions are also internal to FG, when we treat our franchisees in this way, it is not surprising that we treat some of our customers like shit:

Now 200 dissatisfied customers out of 12 it is "only" 000% ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/09, 10:55

FG is not listed on the stock market, finally it should not be done ... yet I am sure I read an info in this genre a few months ago (listing on the free market probably)!
0 x
FG Litigation
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Response from the President of the FG & Victim Client Collective

by FG Litigation » 02/03/09, 13:36

Thank you Christophe. In fact, our collection of testimonials from FG client-victims generated 20 responses via subscribers during the last week of February, even before the Que Choisir kiosk was released in March ...

Sincerely,

Dominique Lebrun

code: Select all

contact @ collectif-france-geothermie-74.com
0 x
jaffry26
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jaffry26 » 01/04/10, 13:06

Fortunately, things have changed since ...
I really wonder if some people who have entrusted money to defend them have won their cases?
:frown:
it is not uncommon to see consumer defense associations set up, where it is of course a question of giving money for legal costs, and that the "treasurer" makes his living out of it. I'm not saying that this is the case for this association, but we can never be too careful, as it is pointed out here (we also find Mr. Lebrun, would he have an interest in this ?!) http://forums.france3.fr/france3/Le-forum-des-regions/association-geothermie-juridique-sujet_1678_1.htm
0 x
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 03/10/10, 15:20

Hello,

Do you know where France Géothermie is and the collective of defense the site no longer works?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/10/10, 00:11

Scam in the scam, or misinformation ???????
the association's website has disappeared !!
http://attentionalassociationfrancegeot ... press.com/
I believe that many people trusted them and made a check to this collective. I also imagine that they were tricked by being forced to take a collective approach and to wait for actions to take place in concrete terms. Today, I was repaired without too much trouble with another France Géothermie dealer: what I was just asking was to have my work finished and heating for the winter! I think that if I had been in contact with this collective, I would have lost not only 1 euros, but also my work could not have been completed, knowing the considerable time that justice takes.
0 x
dbercy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dbercy » 29/11/10, 20:26

to date, FG is also in bad shape: in backup procedure !!
0 x