pantone diesel engine Citroen Bx

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/02/07, 16:49

Hello,
It is true that pitmix is ​​not stingy on his work and that he generously describes what he does, even if the results are not what he expected, but the fact of participating in the forum, as bad as good results it helps other pant manufacturers.
What to understand about forum we are a great diversity of individuals and everywhere not only from France with our ideas and our means of building, there are new and more experienced guys, but nothing here tells us not that a new one will bring good ideas and do better than what we are doing now.
It is also true that digging on the forum with a specific subject it sometimes flows quickly out of subject and it is difficult for the one who approaches the forum to follow the thread of things, but after a few excavations we ended up learning the essentials of the system.
Now if we have to tug on the subject to find out who has done more who is the best (unimportant) we will not move quickly. It is human that some keep a few little tricks to them; others give the data, some do not even want to give the results, either because it is above others or because they did not obtain the good objectives that were set.
Over time I learned that what a person can imagine can also be just a matter of time.
so that an idea is found on the forum .. Fatherhood? What importance! As long as things get done.

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 25/02/07, 16:59

very well said, andré, big ideas are often found, I often initiated systems (other than pantone) which were presented several years later, even if not copied, I'm sure it happened to you 8)
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 27/05/08, 16:35

I dig up this post : Cheesy:

I've been riding a BX for a few years ... I have 2 atmospheric diesel like the one on rezut
and it's true that it's still fuel efficient ...
on long journeys without using the paying motorways I went down to a little less than 5 l / 100 (one round trip, 2 full; full and full departure redone reserve ...)
the car had about 300 km ...
in normal times it turns around 6l ...

but consumption tends to explode when I hang the caravan, especially on rough terrain ...
and there by rummaging through the posts I find nothing on the advantages that one could expect from doping ....
someone has already thought about the problem ????

subsidiary question, someone has news of rezut and his BX ???? : Cheesy:
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 27/05/08, 21:54

hi georges100 and good evening everyone

thank you for taking my news and that of the bx
I have been away for a long time because I can't be everywhere at once
I went back to my deuche and I started to do my mother's family tree and it's not easy to have time.
the bx is still in condition after being in the hands of my youngest son it has only taken 42000 km more (315000 km at present) after a change of gearbox (differential gear burst and crankcase break but the engine runs like a clock and always starts quarter-turn
the consumption does not change despite the extra km.
it rests while waiting to pass into the hands of my greatest son who I hope will take good care of it
I always have in mind to put 2 pantones on the 2cv remains to find the time
good evening everyone and see you next time
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 28/05/08, 15:46

hi rezut

well you're out of luck with your BX : Cheesy:
now i'm not sure this is the ideal car to start driving : Cheesy:
a pity that you no longer seek to improve it ....

at the beginning I didn't see the use of pantonising a deuche ... but on reflection ...
with this car we are always on the brink of over regime : Cheesy:
is not that economical over a long distance in fact ...

but my question about towing with a doped engine remains open : Cheesy: nobody else???? : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/08, 19:01

: Arrow: I've always heard that doping is more efficient on loaded engines ...

andré should confirm. : Mrgreen:

Personally I separated from my BX TRD atmo at 300km. I also found that it became lazy with my (heavy) trailer.
That said with 65 canassons, she could not tear off the bitumen. : Lol:

The guy to whom I sold it was a craftsman, he loaded it like a donkey and it was still traveling at 450000 km, 5 years ago ...
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 28/05/08, 19:28

mine are a little more powerful .... : Cheesy:

with a BX you are quickly limited in weight if you do not have the permit ...
you are limited by the curb weight of the tractor and the light rst BX ... it makes 200 to 300 kg to its competitors of the time ...

it seems that obesity is the disease of the century : Cheesy: in any case an automobile is confirmed n and in a caravan even more ... in equal size in 30 years it is not far from having doubled the weight ...

in any case the BX has the perfs of a porsche or a ferrari, I tested on the Normandy highway : Cheesy:
a ferrari in front, a porsche behind for a hundred terminals, well we were all 3 to 130 : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Neofreespirit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

we put back!

by Neofreespirit » 11/11/10, 12:54

Hello,

I contact you because I want to install the G + (water vapor) in my car test: 1.9 1991L 300L BX that has experienced more than 000km XNUMXkm.
And I would like to install it with a person (or persons) who have experience and also with equipment for welding / brazing I do not have. (For now)

I do not know yet soldered or welded (except steel pates) and I would do it as soon as I leave before the end of the year in Portugal trodden for the first test :). Otherwise 2011-January at the latest ...

I'm moving to the place of assembly, available and very motivated. I bring most of the stainless steel parts, copper and other (almost all).

Is this new collective adventure would please someone (a few)?

If you do not want and / or can not, can you pass my details to your knowledge that would be up for this experience please.

Otherwise contact me anytime.

Thank you for your attention and understanding

See you soon maybe
Georges
0 x