Sensitize your commune to Kyoto ...

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Sensitize your commune to Kyoto ...

by Forumecolo » 28/02/06, 10:54

Hoping that makes a snowball effect ...
I propose here an action that I lead on my Forum of Ecocitoyens and which consists in challenging your elected representatives on the possibilities they have in order to significantly reduce their GHG emissions. And this sometimes well below the requirements of the Kyoto Protocol ... so I chewed up a bit for you by developing the text of the letter that you can attach to your surrounding municipalities ...
Mr. Tartanpion
peace street
xmille Tataouine
tartanpion @ my FAI.fr

To the attention of Mr Mayor
Municipality of Tataouine

OBJECT : An example to follow: Chalon Sur Saone.

Done at Tataouine, the Xth of February 2006.

Sir,
You are not unaware that in a century, the concentrations of "greenhouse gases" generated by human activity have increased by 50% with the first consequence, the increase in the global temperature on the planet.
I wish, by this letter, to draw your attention to the example of the city of Chalons Sur Saone, which has implemented, with notable success, the "PRIVILEGES program" (VILle Initiatives Program for the Reduction of Emissions from Greenhouse gas). Listed in the Life-Environment projects of the European Commission, this program applies for a duration of 3 years and includes 5 axes of actions. It aims to demonstrate by results, that it is possible to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases faster than proposed by the Kyoto agreements of 1997 and confirmed in Johannesburg in 2002.
Being sensitive to the problems induced by global warming, I would be proud that the communes of my department follow the successful example of Chalon Sur Saone. That is why I would like to know what your intentions are with regard to this project?
To help you launch this type of project in your community, you will find the necessary information on the following sites:
www.programme-privileges.org
www.defipourlaterre.org
Looking forward to a reply from you, please accept Sir, the expression of my most sincere greetings.
In attachments, one can provide the copies of the Internet pages of defipourlaterre or privileges ...
I have prepared a ready sheet for you that you can download here:
http://forumecolo.free.fr/Dossiers%20Ec ... mmunes.doc

That's it, so you just have to print and transmit to your surrounding communities ...

I'll keep you informed of the progress of the action ...
so for the moment ...
15 Commons have already been challenged on the subject thanks to members ...

COUNTER = 15

@ soon
Last edited by Forumecolo the 01 / 03 / 06, 14: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 01/03/06, 06:26

Evolution :

Counter = 19

:D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/06, 10:01

It would have been nice to put http://www.kyot-home.com/ in the links of the letter ... :|
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 01/03/06, 13:57

I find that Kyot'home is a very good project but is intended for homes of individuals ... and was therefore not very suitable for a town!
You do not find !!

And I'm also advertising for Kyot'Home, do not worry ... :D

@ soon

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 01/03/06, 14:28

But it is that it makes a strong come back the forum ecolo;)

You could perhaps suggest Kyot'Home as a website to advise the administrators of the mayors you write ...

The calculations of KH are in large parts usable for the communes but it is on that the presentation of the site does not lend itself to it.
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 01/03/06, 14:51

Rulian wrote:But it is that it makes a strong come back the forum ecolo;)
I go and I come mostly to my free time ... :? Between my work and my forumI do not often have a lot of time left ... : Cheesy:

Otherwise, I understood the idea, but I'm afraid of a little mix everything ... on this kind of mail, you have to be precise and get straight to the point, if I talk to them in addition to Kyot ' Home, I'm afraid it does too much for them and it mixes a little brushes ... are sometimes not very smart or look at these letters that with an eye ... then! :P

But Kyot'Home, I'm doing the pub this afternoon on the others forums where I am registered ... 8)

@ soon
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."