settling scores

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/02/06, 05:56

Abyssinian3 created this section-dump, beneficial for the readability of the other topics of the forum, and I thank him for it.
Suggestion:
If it must exist, would not it be wise to move it in "Le Défouloir: Salon des blows Maw!", More appropriate? It would only be visible to connected people, not to outside guests ...
(Another constructive remark, not noticed by the officiants).
Gegyx
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/02/06, 06:21

to clear
Last edited by gegyx the 16 / 02 / 06, 14: 52, 2 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/02/06, 06:40

to clear
Last edited by gegyx the 16 / 02 / 06, 14: 52, 2 edited once.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 15/02/06, 09:55

And worse we have to create a section to see more just so that some can exterieurise their personal frustration! : Evil:
For my par, I thank those who feed this site and I wish to avoid them more work, just to be able to GEULER a shot or and other small mood!
I ask to assemble (vs all) to think about this and not to add anything that is already enough !!! :x

If you have too much energy and you do not know what to do, EITHER:
you talk about it and we will find you,
- you will see a psychiatrist or change your site momentarily and you come back when you will have a behavior ECONOLOGICAL !!! :D
Simple suggestion !?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 15/02/06, 10:04

PITMIX wrote:it's one of my subjects that was blocked following a collision between two zigotos.
"A beginning of expication to water doping?" it was the title it seems to me ...

I reopen the subject because I have been asked several times.

I removed the most virulent messages, so stay in the subject this time.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/06, 10:05

New registrants or visitors have to laugh at seeing this topic. Have to ask: I fell at the insane (see Asterix)?

Not very good for the image of this forum but hey ... It's better to create this rubbish topic than to weave interesting discussions ....

Christine wrote:I reopen the subject because I have been asked several times.

I removed the most virulent messages, so stay in the subject this time.

Ok but think about doing a little "up" in this case. Story to put the subject back to the taste of the day ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 15/02/06, 12:05

Gegyx,
Good moderator who abuses me, but I think I have cleared the messages you asked even if it's true I had forgotten the first edition. I'm sorry. I wanted a sadistic smiley because we are scencé to be in the humor section.

Otherwise I prefer that you ask us in private rather than put a message that you want to be erased but finally it should not. If they have not all been erased it's just forgotten.

It is true that I am not partisan to shrink in public even in a section made on purpose. And it's also true that I do not want to spend my time erasing messages. In short I hope we can start on a healthy basis and that all this will be considered buried.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 15/02/06, 15:54

Fortunately there is censorship on a forum because contrary to what many people think, we can not say everything or say everything we think about a forum censorship is there to protect the stakeholders and ensure a smooth forum.
Last edited by lau the 18 / 02 / 06, 12: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 15/02/06, 19:19

Econology wrote:Uh ... I think your childish conflicts date well before Perrier ... at least between you and Bucheron!
Fun to see that the common denominator is the first to cry wolf ... : Lol: 8)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/02/06, 01:35

And that "the common animator" is always there to seek the least "contact" and not to feel concerned.

Until then it's cool, so stay zen. : Mrgreen:
0 x