Free energy videos downloadable on the site

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/02/08, 18:23

Studies are always used to learn something, to structure oneself, to face difficulties, to meet others and to open up to the academic and professional world.

The problem is elsewhere, it is the shortage of engineering positions in France while at the same time, there has never been so much training of engineers ... now, any average bachelor reaches bac + 5 by repeating a little and looking for the fashionable "master", because many courses take people of mediocre level to fill their class.

Until we understand in France that we must stop bashing industry and spoiling the lives of SMEs, we will be there.

But rest assured, soon, there will be an abundance of energy when pedaling on a bicycle powering a Meyer machine ... :P
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 01/06/10, 17:01

News from JLN here
The subject is different, it looks like reel of Tesla.
This subject has been brought up to date by Kapanadze.

To be continued............
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/06/10, 22:32

Apparently, this exploits a potential difference on the ground

would be enough to be not too far from a transformer, right?
Electro to the rescue :D

there is more than to walk around with its voltmeter and 20m of cable
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 01/06/10, 22:45

For the moment it is a little fuzzy.
What bothers me the most is the gray son who comes from who knows where,
we can imagine that it is there to power the oscillator.
It lacks written information, there is nothing on the site, I hope we will know more soon.

A+
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/10, 22:47

Capt_Maloche wrote:there is more than to walk around with its voltmeter and 20m of cable

Padawan did it under a HT line and it looks like this on video: https://www.econologie.com/electricite-l ... -3885.html

Otherwise there is always this assembly that works (but I have never tested it personally): https://www.econologie.com/forums/charge-d-u ... t1173.html

It is perhaps the only assembly which exists and which seems to give energy "out of nowhere" at least in appearance.
0 x