An Irish company Steorn offers free energy!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 14/01/10, 13:10

elephant wrote:the axis of the JLN tori are aimed at the axis of the engine: it's not what we see in Padawan's photo, I think.

On the current version V3, it's like the photo of Padawan:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/images/steorns.jpg

But you were right on the V2, well seen:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/images/steornv2c.jpg

But as it is the mass of the ferromagnetic core that counts and not the copper winding, the position must not have a significant noticeable, other than a fine tuning when we understand the details of the process :-)
0 x
See you soon !
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

good

by Padawan » 14/01/10, 13:47

Yes that's it!
well answered! but rather test! it is very simple as assembly in my basic version = a REED + 2 resistors + 1 transistor BD 137 (npn) = motor "thing"!
I see right now for the tests you ask me!
no problem ! but I have TP in progress and have to take care of my students .... but I come back you give more .... already it is necessary to all taken cancel the FCEM component even empty and this morning we succeeded in varying the inductance of the solenoid (torus) but all resides in the ratio N number of turns -materials- coercive field ... see other parameters !! .......
photos of some tests of the magnetic field in the nucleus and around the rotor ....
A+
0 x
Back to the future
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: good

by bernardd » 14/01/10, 14:11

Padawan wrote: well answered! but test instead!

Thank you : Oops:

I also have a lot of things on fire right now! manufacturing wood pellets, solar thermal and cogeneration :-)

But it tickles me, and I was looking for magnets yesterday :-) The rotor looks strangely like a hard drive, no: -?

Padawan wrote:I see right now for the tests you ask me!

It's not that I'm asking you, it's the ratio power output / power input and the possibility or not to increase it that makes the interest other than intellectual of such a motor, otherwise we already have what it takes :-)

Padawan wrote:no problem ! but I have labs in progress and have to take care of my students .... but I come back you give more .... already it is necessary to all taken cancel the FCEM component even empty and this morning we succeeded

Congratulations ! And if students can participate, this is a good learning of the scientific approach.

Padawan wrote:photos of some tests of the magnetic field in the nucleus and around the rotor ....

I do not know these green plates: the white traces show the field?

By the way, do you have access to mu-metal?

Thanks again !
0 x
See you soon !
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/01/10, 14:47

Sorry, I had not seen JLN's V3 yet
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

An idea !

by Lami » 15/04/10, 07:43

nlc wrote:For the moment its engine is empty, so the 5W partly leave in smoke in the parasitic resistance of the cores of tori, and the other in my opinion is in the friction of the rotor (air and bearings).

Hello,

Replace a ball bearing of the central axis with a small electric motor, which becomes a ball bearing and a minigenerator of current! The ultimate goal is to produce more, so why prototypes that just consume?

You'll tell me, to isolate the variables and understand the concept, but the concept includes the output, so why exclude it from the equation?

Why, some focus on rotation speed? If I'm not mistaken, it's not the speed that produces the current, but the mechanical strength of the magnets?

Would there be an experimenter in Sherbrooke, Quebec?
Last edited by Lami the 17 / 04 / 10, 04: 23, 2 edited once.
0 x
The friend

All for one and one for all!
Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: good

by Lami » 15/04/10, 08:28

Padawan wrote:... already we all have to cancel the FCEM component even empty and this morning we succeeded by varying the inductance of the solenoid (torus) but all resides in the ratio N number of turns -materials- coercive field .. see other parameters !! .......
photos of some tests of the magnetic field in the nucleus and around the rotor ....

Hello Padawan,

Thank you for the tests and follow-ups.

I am more interested in leaves that can see the magnetic fields. Would you be so kind as to provide me with all the references so that I get them (name of the manufacturer and product and product number), I am in Quebec? Is it expensive? Where did you get them?

Thank you!
0 x
The friend

Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Bulk question for the Orbo project.

by Lami » 17/04/10, 05:02

Hello,

Here, in the mess, questions from a new in the field, don answers will help define parameters of a prototype Orbo engine / generator. For example, define the ideal for the number of magnets and the distance that must separate them so that it does not harm itself, etc.

What is the best book in French to introduce me to electromagnetism, such as "Electricity, Magnetic Fields and Magnets" or "Induction and Magnetic Fields"?

To make a power generator to recharge a battery, besides the motive power, I need only copper wire and one or two magnets? Ideally, what kind of wire and magnet?

Is it effective to use one or two small electric motors as a minigenerator?

If not, how to make a minigenerator, the most efficient possible, is it already sold in the electronics market?

What would be the smallest stack required for the starting feed?

How to determine the minimum distance between two wound cores, so that it does not influence each other?

How do you determine the maximum distance between a coiled torus and a magnet, so that they influence both, I imagine that the power and the range of the magnetic field of the magnets are known, but what else do we need? we know?

In coiled tori, is the current moving at what speed and does it matter?

Does the material type of the torus affect the rate of demagnetization and magnetization of the wound cores?

Does the type of coil material affect the rate of demagnetization and magnetization of the wound cores?

Does the type of torus material affect the speed of demagnetization and magnetization of the wound cores?

Does the length of the winding wire affect the rate of demagnetization and magnetization of the wound cores?

Does the number of turns of the winding wire affect the rate of demagnetization and magnetization of the wound cores?

How long is the 100% loss of the magnetism of the wound cores and time for the return to 100% of the magnetism?

For all the previous questions, are there mathematical formulas for calculating these values? Like: ((VolumeTore * MaterialMaterialX) * (PoisTotalFil * MaterialMaterialY) / IndexY) = Minimum Power.

For all the previous questions, are there instruments to measure and / or calculate for these values

The artisanal manufacture of wound cores gives unequal products, do you know products of the electronics market that have the same characteristics of loss of magnetic effect by low electric current? This in order to have equal products and specifications known!

Thank you in advance to the people who will answer these questions!
0 x
The friend

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/04/10, 12:58

Hello Lami :D
For the magnetic field viewer:

http://stores.shop.ebay.fr/Emovendo__W0 ... Rechercher

When the magnetic particles are oriented horizontally it is black. When they are oriented vertically on the thickness of the film, it is transparent.
The pb is that it serves only once.
Once the particles are oriented, the image remains. If you put them in a stronger field, it is copied again.
It's a bit like a magic slate, but it lacks the eraser to make the page blank.
I think this eraser can be tinkered by a long magnet with only one full-width pole facing the film.
For large widths it must be possible to tinker an electromagnet with a specially wound coil. I did not do it.
0 x
Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ferromagnetic films "Magnetic Field Viewer Film 6" x

by Lami » 17/04/10, 20:00

Hello gegyx,

A big thank you for the information and the link!

I think I'm not the only one interested!

On the Web, with the terms "Ferromagnetic films" or "Magnetic Field Viewer", but not at the same time, one finds a lot of things!

For example: http://www.magnet4sale.com/Green-Magnetic-Field-Viewing-Film-Fun.html

Thanks again !
0 x
The friend

kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 06/10/11, 18:14

0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et