Discovery of the energy of the vacuum. Extract..

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/06, 13:56

Yes let's stay there!

Everything that touches on theories against vaccines and diseases invented by man will be systematically censored from now on! There is enough real-life human-made horror not to waste time with such hypothetical allegations!

Because with such speech the name of the "econology sect" would be justified!

So know it!
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 05/02/06, 00:12

I am responding on this post that I created myself.
under the heading biofuels or alternative fuels (metal powder), gegyx refers to the alumina hydroxide present in certain vaccines and their harmful effects.
These are not hypothetical allegations but a sad reality.
Ce forum is certainly not the echo of this kind of controversy but the people of forum who are concerned about the degradation of the environment are also sensitized to the degradation of the quality of life, morals or simply health.
It is only when we are personally affected by one of these factors that we realize the real danger that threatens us.
To come back to our sheep, there are many who do not want pantone because it is too erratic, cumbersome, restrictive and not revolutionary from the point of view of energy saving ... the authorities seem to be part of this majority.
econology would then be a sect? no, it simply represents a category of people who decide to act differently!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 08/02/06, 12:18

Great site for college-high school-students:
http://www.falstad.com/mathphysics.html
0 x
SM
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 09/02/06, 18:58

Did he like limestone?

lau wrote:A bit like that

we tested his "penac kat" system bought 5 years ago 1500 frs approx. to fight against the limestone of the house.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/02/06, 21:19

Well actually, I was a little wrong on the price, it cost a little less.
The efficiency was quite relative at first, the limestone was deposited in the form of "white soot" and then over time it faded to no longer work at all.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!