First water doping system carburetor

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
twentymak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

First water doping system carburetor

by twentymak » 20/03/10, 00:20

Hi everyone so here is my first post on this forum.

So I discovered the pantone and engine water doping systems.

I have read a lot, seen a lot of systems, here and elsewhere.

So with all this mass of information, I learned a lot of things, but I got lost a lot, and everything is still very vague.

I made a small diagram of a water doping assembly that I would like to install on my two cars:

VW Golf 1 1.6L TD 80hp Golf 2 engine (diesel)
Honda Civic 1.6L 16s Atmo 130cv (petrol)

The problem is that I am absolutely not sure of myself, because drowned in all the info I found.

So here is my montage:

You will therefore notice that there is no dimension or diameter noted because I have absolutely no idea what to choose, because once again drowned in the news.

So my questions are?

1) Did I understand the system or not?

2) if yes what size of piping should i choose for my two motors?

Voila, I hope that competent people will be able to help me, even if I know that the subject has been raised many times.

Thank you in advance.
0 x
Flytox

Re: First water doping system by carburetor

by Flytox » 20/03/10, 14:07

Hello twentymak
Welcome to the Pantomists Club.

twentymak wrote:I have read a lot, seen a lot of systems, here and elsewhere.

So with all this mass of information, I learned a lot of things, but I got lost a lot, and everything is still very vague.

Normal at first, we all had to go there! : Mrgreen:

Your diagram represents a GVI (Instant Steam Generator). It creates steam and certainly brings with it large drops of water which will not necessarily be beneficial to the operation. A more "classic" edit take your edit but is immediately followed by the "reactor" part before its output goes to the intake. The reactor part with its central rod, "calibrates" the water droplets (size and number) so that the engine can exploit this vapor.

For the carburetor part to power the GVI, it is possible as an assembly but the big corrosion problems which follow put it down very quickly. Water, aluminum, zamak and brass pile up and aggravate corrosion by producing a kind of whitish product which floats and traps the needle.

For a first assembly, it is easier on a Diesel than on petrol.

To make a GVI quickly functional, you can use the method of Camel1. For the part that enters the exhaust, the dimensioning is a good example. As for the constant level which supplies it with water, I am not the only one who has never managed to make it work properly. There are other more reliable solutions.

http://reaction.directe1.free.fr/index.htm#GV_corrected

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
twentymak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by twentymak » 20/03/10, 19:56

Thank you for this answer, so I am a little disappointed.

Maybe by explaining what I would like to do you or someone among you can help me.

I want to break down water (H²O) into HHO in order to boost my engine, clean it up, and reduce consumption.

I saw that we can also electrolyze water to create gas (HHO) but I prefer to use the heat from my exhaust, rather than overloading my alternator which is already more than limited with my 720w headlights.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/03/10, 21:13

Electrolysis to engulf the engine is extensively covered on the following 250 pages ...: Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... t1228.html

In the end, AMHA there is not much to expect because of a low efficiency and a production of gas too low for the needs of the engine.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

twentymak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by twentymak » 21/03/10, 01:06

Thank you for this link, but, I had already seen it.

I would like to make a 1.5v transformer to do my own electrolysis of water with electricity from my alternator and inject HHO into my intake, but the electric solution is almost impossible due to the low intensity of the car alternator. . 75A on my Civic, if we remove everything the car uses for its accessories (headlights, ventilation, defrosting, radio, etc.) its does not leave a lot of amps for a generator with enough power to be useful.

I saw on a website (which I can no longer find) an electrolysis system intended for cars, but I am afraid that it is quackery, and I do not want to spend 200 € in the wind.

Just like the Ecopra kit which seems to be just a simple GVI if I understood correctly. And who therefore would not be of much use ...

If not in terms of creating HHO by overheating the water, by the exhaust gases is it possible? or did I understand nothing?

If it is possible how? (I know there are 1.000.000 subjects on it, but I don't get lost)

Because my diagram is only a GVI as Flytox told me.

And the water vapor is not HHO, so that's not what I'm looking for in my cars.
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 21/03/10, 09:18

Hello
can be test the production of electricity from engine heat with a set of peltier-sebeeck modules.
@+
orbs
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/03/10, 12:41

twentymak wrote:If not in terms of creating HHO by overheating the water, by the exhaust gases is it possible?

To create HHO by overheating water, temperatures of the order of 750 ° are required. In the Diesel exhaust it is rather 750 ° max when you are at the bottom. The current temperatures at 90 km / h it is rather in the 300-350 ° (atmospheric engine). The 750 ° and therefore the dissociation of the water molecule are obtained during combustion in the cylinder head ... but with energy taken from this combustion .... the balance is neutral.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mol%C3%A9cule_d%27eau

The thermolysis of water begins to become significant around 750 ° C and it is complete around 3 ° C. The reaction produces dioxygen and dihydrogen:

2H2O → 2H2 + O2
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

copra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

gillier pantone on gasoline

by copra » 21/03/10, 14:26

will have you pass the assembly photos of the ecopra kit on
the 4l trophy 2010.
assembly is done in 1 hour without further modification
a 6mm bulkhead on the air box ... no spoon.
this implies that the geet tapping is done before the air filter.

the ecopra kit is a complete kit it's not just a gvi

have a nice week end
latest ecopra movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jILH9oqTNs
0 x
economiecologiequitable