Reviews stoves PIAZZETTA

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
moute
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Reviews stoves PIAZZETTA

by moute » 02/09/06, 21:52

Hello everybody

I am looking for a new way of heating for my home and I intend to opt for a pellet stove.

I really hesitate between pellet stoves PIAZZETTA and PALAZZETTI !!!

The PIAZZETTA are really beautiful, well finished (steel + ceramic) and more guarantees 5 years for the stove and 3 years for the mechanical and electrical part !! Hot air and pulsed on the ground which gives a greater homogeneity of temperature. To finish for the price of an 7 kW PALAZZETTI I have a 8kW PIAZZETTA ... It offers the possibility of channeling hot air to heat other room. The control is done on a remote control with an LCD and on the stove (without LCD). It has more autonomy (bigger tank of pellets)
Even casing seems cheaper ...
But I have not seen it in operation and do not know its sound level. It is visible in operation only in Clermont Ferrand is 200 Km from home. And I do not find users back on the internet!
We could say no good news, but ...

On his side the PALAZETTI is quite silent, I saw it working. There are positive feedback from users on the internet! The colors of the EMI (7kW version) are very average (white or burgundy). They are only guaranteed 2 years. The casing is more expensive. No possibilities to channel hot air to distribute to other rooms.

As you can see for the moment I'm looking more for the PIAZZETTA. But I really wish to have feedback on this brand to finalize my choice. Nobody knows this brand?

Thank you

Moute
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/09/06, 23:19

Already you have found stoves with possibility forced air heating!

Do you have links to the sites of these brands and the prices charged.

In Bordeaux, the offer is spreading nicely, a pellet plant must be built and there is a lot of raw material available from the wood industry. Here, the wood industry is the first engine of the economy, far ahead of the very media viticultural economy.

The decorative pellet stoves (living room) are offered from 1500 - 2000 € by specialized companies but also at Leroy Merlin ...
0 x
moute
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by moute » 03/09/06, 08:02

The stove PALAZZETTI EMI is 3336 € HT without installation.
The PIAZZETTI P956 is ~ 3500 € HT without installation (I have only the approximate price, the quote must be sent to me in the week).

The only stove I found less than 2000 € is brand DEVIL and it was very strongly discouraged (very noisy).

PALAZZETTI also makes stoves with possibility of air ducting, but they are 11 kW so bcp more expensive and overdimensioned for my case.

Here are the links for these products:
PALAZZETTI:
http://www.palazzetti.it/feu/home.html

PIAZZETTA:
http://www.piazzetta.it

No one back to me on these 2 brands of stoves?

Moute
0 x
phike
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phike » 21/10/09, 14:25

Hello moute,

I am in the same situation as you today. I hesitate between a pellet stove PIAZZETTA P956 and PALAZZETTI elena.
What did you choose? Are you happy?
0 x
Damien51
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Damien51 » 13/03/10, 15:41

not now ??
what did you finally buy ??
0 x
phike
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phike » 15/03/10, 09:39

Finally I bought the new Elena from palazzetti.
It is mounted suction cup and I am very happy. It heats my 100m2 without problems.
0 x