Bioclimatic house just completed and already condemned

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 29/01/10, 11:12

Old trick: the psychology of the politicians cumulating several functions being based on the ego, you have interest to make the list of their posts when you write them a letter .... And President of ... pass before mayor ;-)

Otherwise, it would also be interesting to make an alternative solution for the extension that will shade you.
0 x
See you soon !
kaizert
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kaizert » 29/01/10, 12:00

I would already like him to listen, it would not hurt, but he does not want to know anything.
So I make a noise around that so that someone tells him that we should remove the ear plugs and listen to what I have to say.
it is still necessary that it falls in the right person. But I do not despair.
I am optimistic by nature.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/10, 12:09

The problem is that the noise ca serves only rarely ... especially in front of lobbies!

As a last resort, do an internship in ... Corsic4 ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/01/10, 15:07

Yes, it's terrible, I know that on a mountain building called "the signal" in Alpe d'Huez ... the occupants are fighting tooth and nail, but there is a legal vacuum

So, this house has received a certified Energy Label by whom?

It should be related to the thermal regulations
and be able to justify a BBC or THPE label, notified for example on the RT2005 calculation note

From this document certified by the state, it is necessary to demonstrate the loss of energetic enjoyment and to quantify it, to launch a recourse

Can you show us a cut of your home with the land and the position of the retirement home? directions, etc?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
kaizert
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kaizert » 04/03/10, 20:36

good, after spending a lot of time sending letters, contact the world, well ... must be obvious NO ONE wants to do anything and without counterbalance!
From the mayor (of course), to the regional councilor, to the president of the general council 68 (who finances and promotes the improvement of the conditions of the elderly!), While passing by the deputy, the senator, the prefect, the minister, the Hulot foundation , the greens (oh, those, I keep them), the regional council of Alsace. In short, not one of those so-called elect who think of us.
Moreover in the PLUs that replace the POS, the greens are pushing for nature and the consequence: a densification of the villages because less spreading and therefore the buildings go upwards. And so the bioclimatic dwellings can not be built, unless you have 1ha of land.

But thank you to all those concerned about our fate.
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 04/03/10, 20:50

these problems will alas become more numerous, with the installation of solar collectors (thermal or PV)

I noticed in several places where sensors were implanted that new constructions partially obscured them
but what if not to see? moreover the surfaces intended for the new constructions are more and more reduced, the problems will be amplified and multiplied
Personally, I have the case of the shade of my neighbor's trees which deprives me of sunlight for a few hours since the installation of my sensors. apart from the promise to "do something" nothing changes should we go to court for four unfortunate trees?
greenery is also ecological but some laws require limiting the height below a certain distance from property boundaries
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/03/10, 14:20

Yep!

it's a real debate in the city, and a gajure for the development of eco-neighborhoods

The ideal is to mutualize the production and to produce "green" energy around the big cities in order to distribute it to avoid this kind of setbacks.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/03/10, 14:34

zorglub said:

apart from the promise to "do something" nothing changes should we go to court for four unfortunate trees?

if I were your neighbor, I would bring an expert to evaluate your loss of production and I would propose you the following deal:

if I cut, you pay me so much a year

That said, if the tree was there before the panels, I would draw the ears to my scammer installer!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 05/03/10, 18:42

if I cut, you pay me so much a year

not on because these trees are in limit of property and a law
(Sardinian law applicable in Savoy) says that the hedge must not exceed 1m20 high if it is within 2m50 limit
in addition the branches of these trees that make 25 m high exceeds on my ground
but so far I prefer to keep my neighbor as a friend rather than make him an enemy
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 10/03/10, 13:41

I say if the elected do nothing and do not want to hear anything, contact the press propose them a subject of the type.

"how local authorities harm sustainable development"
"which harms sustainable development in France?"
"the accumulation of mandates or how to pass projects that harm the environment"

if it's a right mayor send a newspaper to the left
if it's a left mayor do the opposite

I think you are not the only person in France concerned by this type of construction dictated by electoral issues

little question do you have a written record of last year in which the mayor tells you that there will be no impact that your solar contributions?
it would be very interesting to have this piece in a folder that can make the difference
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent