Photovoltaic self-financing COMPLETE ... ideal solution?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
phil69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Photovoltaic self-financing COMPLETE ... ideal solution?

by phil69 » 02/03/10, 17:42

Hello,

I just got prospected by a salesperson from a brokerage firm in photovoltaic solar panels (I don't know if I have the right to name them). This company offers me a concept that I did not know but that I find rather great:
- Installation cost 23000 €
- Production of 3000Wp
- Self-funded loan (explanations below): 10 years
- Business interruption insurance
- Inverter warranty over 20 years (it seems that over 20 years it will be necessary to change the inverter almost 3 times !!! ???)
- Machine breakdown insurance (theft, vandalism, etc.)
- Total management of administrative procedures

Principle of total self-financing:
An account is opened into which an “ECO bonus” of around € 1200 is paid. On this account is opened a loan for 10 years with a delayed start of one year. The “ECO bonus” premium received in advance will make it possible to pay the bank interest over the first year. Then the check received by EDF will be deposited into this account and will finance the whole of the following year, and so on.

So the big advantage of the system: NOTHING TO PAY! Everything is fully funded by the system.
For the data I have this:
- Financial gain: € 26563 (EDF income net of tax / 20 years of energy inflation included - cost of installation tax credit and possible subsidies included)
- Financial return on investment: 10,93% (EDF revenue / net cost of installation)
- CO2 emissions saved over 20 years: 9 Tons (equivalent to the emission of 5 cars in circulation for 1 year)
In fact, I will not benefit from a tax credit because I already benefited from it 2 years ago for my geothermal power plant.
All this seems too good to me, having my own solar panels and not having to take out 1 € seems to me rather an excellent thing (even if it is only after 10 years), but I still wonder if there is not a wolf hidden behind this offer. What do you think ? Has anyone ever used this system?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Photovoltaic self-financing COMPLETE ... ideal solution

by Korben Dallas » 02/03/10, 19:55

phil69 wrote:Principle of total self-financing:
An account is opened into which an “ECO bonus” of around € 1200 is paid. On this account is opened a loan for 10 years with a delayed start of one year. The “ECO bonus” premium received in advance will make it possible to pay the bank interest over the first year. Then the check received by EDF will be deposited into this account and will finance the whole of the following year, and so on.

1 / Where does this ECO Bonus come from?
2 / Do they commit to the level of production supposed to supply funding for the following years?
An installer of this type of panel admitted to me that production could vary significantly. One of the causes of variation is the network of ErDF itself. If it is not very stable, the inverter automatically disconnects production from the grid (as if ErDF had cut the line on its side), and therefore the panels no longer produce (in fact, they still produce, but nothing n 'is counted, since nothing is injected into the network).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/10, 19:58

Sorry to stop your go but it's a scam ... or a half scam.

Just the price:

- Installation cost 23000 €
- Production of 3000Wp

3000 Wp currently costs no more than € 15 ...

Here are prices from last summer and they have dropped further since: https://www.econologie.com/forums/rentabilit ... t8234.html

Anyway: ALL "SPONTANEOUS" COMMERCIAL PROSPECTS ARE CUSTOMER CALL FOR FUCK !!

It is common in heat pumps and it becomes common in solar PV ...

We already talked about it at length and wide, dig this forum https://www.econologie.com/forums/photovolta ... -vf79.html and / or use the search engine: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/03/10, 20:13

I have said many times about these forums that (if the price is right, of course) the PV panel is an INVESTMENT (investment if you prefer).
We don't borrow to save! : Evil:

In integrated installation, (France): do not accept anything above 7 euros / KWp.
In reported installation, Belgium: try to obtain 5,5 or even less.

(for values ​​of the order of 2 to 4 KWp) below, for example for a very small installation in the city, it is normal for it to be more expensive (start-up costs, rental of a lift, various difficulties )

and of course, remember that the money must first be invested in insulation and improvement of the boiler before investing in PV! (best ratio of energy saved to investment)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
phil69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phil69 » 03/03/10, 00:22

First of all thank you for your informed feedback.

Korben Dallas:
1 / Where does this ECO Bonus come from?

This “Eco Bonus” is paid by the company much like a gift in order to launch the self-financing system. Concretely, it is clearly already in the € 23000 of the installation.

2 / Do they commit to the level of production supposed to supply funding for the following years?

The operating loss insurance only covers the 10 years of the loan. If we produce less, the insurance covers the difference (if we produce more, it's in the pocket), which means that for the remaining 10 years there are no longer any guarantees, but since the installation is over paid, there is nothing dramatic. I no longer remember the brand of panels he told me about, but I know it is German monocrystalline material. However, I am sure that the inverter is an SMA.

Christophe:
Sorry to stop your go but it's a scam ... or a half scam.

No problem, it's good to avoid getting scammed that I posted this message.

elephant:
We don't borrow to save!

Yes, but what if we have nothing to pay?

In integrated installation, (France): do not accept anything above 7 euros / KWp.

It is indeed an integrated installation. This brings the project to 7,67 € / KWp, but I found more than interesting the fact that it includes material insurance and business interruption insurance.

and of course, remember that the money must first be invested in insulation and improvement of the boiler before investing in PV! (best ratio of energy saved to investment)

I totally agree. I integrated geothermal heating into the construction of the house and the house at 2 and a half years old so I hope that the insulation still holds up.

I'll call the guy tomorrow to ask him if the network access charge of 50 € (I discovered this on the forum) was included in the project. I keep you informed.
0 x
phil69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phil69 » 03/03/10, 18:42

I had the salesperson confirming to me that the rental of the EDF meter is integrated into the financing.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 03/03/10, 20:19

To give you an idea of ​​your decisions and negotiations, I approached distant suppliers for an installation to do myself, not integrated:

For a 3KWp "kit" in 12 monocrystalline 250Wp panels, standard rails and a network inverter, delivered in France, it is $ 7000, or € 5600 excluding tax during the day: € 1,9 excluding tax / Wp, excluding main 'artwork.

I haven't tested yet :-)

No need for a drawing to show you the margin, if I was paid 23000 € immediately, via a credit which you (probably ...) take the risk: I can pay a little labor and some rails for the integration. I can even guarantee it :-)

Note: on the 5600 € HT, there is 200 € delivery France / France and 400 € ADMINISTRATIVE FEES for entry to France .... It would be better to bring several at the same time.
0 x
See you soon !
emilie16
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: FULL self-funded photovoltaics… ideal solution?

by emilie16 » 18/05/17, 13:49

Hello, ideal solution it must be said quickly !!! following a commercial canvassing of a solar panel company, an adviser comes to my home on 15/09/2016, he claims not to be commercial and does not sell anything and open a file to check my eligibility for aid from the state, he evokes the possibility of reselling electricity to EDF and advises that the sum which would be allocated by the state can be transferred directly to EDF and that in the end the financing would be covered entirely by the resale of electricity + 200 euros.
To conclude, he fills out a file and I realize that in fact it is a sales contract and credit request of 26900 Euros including tax - I tell him that I want to cancel this file, he replies that he cannot do so because his order book being numbered! Big scam !!! I searched the internet for help and I found an association for victims of photovoltaics http://victimesduphotovoltaique.com/ I contacted them and they helped me!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/05/17, 15:20

7 years and 2 months ...

Post Land Digging World Record :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 18/05/17, 16:19

Gaston wrote:7 years and 2 months ...

Post Land Digging World Record :?: : Mrgreen:

Like what scams have a hard life and it's like the Phoenix: it rises from the ashes! : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"