A new fuel: diesel-kerosene

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 03/03/10, 12:11

evamu wrote:Thank you oiseautempete for your answer,

but when you talk about mixing, are you talking about kero / diesel mixture or kero / oil mixture?
How much do you cut the keros?

What is a rotodiesel pump? :?: :?:

Are you sure you've seen a diesel before? just for the question about the rotodiesel pump, one of the most common pumps on older diesel (indirect injection) : Lol:
And on a modern diesel, personally I would not venture to play idiot because a repair on that it costs an arm (see the 2)
I don't drive diesel, I drive too few km and in addition I hate these noisy vibrating and stinking engines ... well, the last common rail diesel 6 cylinder BMW at the limit ... : Cheesy:
0 x
evamu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by evamu » 03/03/10, 14:33

Ok, I call it an injection pump

if not for the mixture you have an idea?
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 03/03/10, 15:17

In fact it is a brand of manufacturer of diesel injection pump.

For example on my 305SRD we had either a Rotodiesel, or a Bosch (I had the latter).
Rotodiesel is more sensitive to the lubricating qualities of fuel. The Bosch allows more freedom. If you have a Roto, you can often mount a Bosch instead, just find one in a scrapyard.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...