FTP server for files econology!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/06, 12:13

For information, during the week I am thinking of setting up a semi public FTP for members of the forum in order not to have any more problem of file transfer.

The method will be the same as in my last post so I invite those who do not know the use of an FTP and who would like to exchange files with the members of the forum to learn said method.
0 x
dudu x2
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dudu x2 » 07/02/06, 00:04

ah ok thank you I understand better ... good for now I don't see too much interest I leave on my site while waiting to be able to put my stock of interesting documents on the next official ftp ...

thank you for the information :o
0 x