new energy subsidy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/02/10, 13:54

Mikhail wrote:Long must subsidize manufacturing an inexhaustible source of energy 100% clean, But they subsidize projects with no future.

you forgot to calculate everything

it looks like you regarded as negligable the energy to move your piston which float or sink!

no !

it will take the energy to push the piston and increase the volume at the bottom, or the pressure is higher than the top

conclusion the energy to move the piston is exactly what you would get your machine without loss

if the flip of your float gives enough energy to move the piston, this energy is taken mechanically on the rotation of your machine: even if there is no direct mechanical liason: benefit = loss

the perpetual motion machine are all of the same kind: just complicated enough to hide a mistake to believe
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 13/02/10, 14:04

chatelot16 wrote:
Mikhail wrote:Long must subsidize manufacturing an inexhaustible source of energy 100% clean, But they subsidize projects with no future.

you forgot to calculate everything
No, it's you who forgot to look at it, understand and check, or recalculate your way.
it looks like you regarded as negligable the energy to move your piston which float or sink!

no !
We would say that it is you who in the habit of tchatcher without pegging nothing.
conclusion the energy to move the piston is exactly what you would get your machine without loss

Conclusion - again one who thinks he knows everything without understanding anything.
0 x
SM
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/10, 14:10

Mikhail if you continue in that tone, your account will be disabled ... :frown:
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 13/02/10, 14:26

Christophe wrote:Mikhail if you continue in that tone, your account will be disabled ... :frown:

I do not care. Anyway it is no use wasting time here, because nobody wants nothing to understand or learn, and all believe they already know everything and more than all, without making the slightest effort to think, starting by yourself .
I replied in the same tone as it is for me.
0 x
SM
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/10, 14:31

At your service! Bye! 8)
0 x