the difficulties of realization and life

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

the difficulties of realization and life

by toftof » 08/12/05, 11:22

Hello christophe
Thanks again for your site
I find that I subject pentome this calm a little. Except the few super unusual subjects. Can be a lot more consultation than participation?
I have been building things for a long time because I like creativity (even when I sleep).
The problem is as follows, I constantly run into professionals when I want equipment. example, I built my house from A to Z by going for example to buy the trees during the storm of 2000 to saw them at my house and make them my frame. I had to fight because the foresters prevent me from get out of the wood for example. Despite an official NFB paper.
For my house my underfloor heating caused me big problems. When I had the equipment, the heating engineer in the sector wanted my supplier to come and take back the equipment! Fortunately already paid.
Today I seek to mount geothermal energy by the ground with an exchanger which uses glycol water to assure myself the assembly and the maintenance. well I can not find a supplier of material directly. and the heating engineers propose that with gas to stick a cost of maintenance to us for recharging or emptying with vacuum of area.
Unfortunately, I am not good at electricity but why does perssonne not propose a mounting of a dinamo on a small wind turbine which would heat several water balloons and with my three-way valve I will take this challeur for my central heating with domestic hot water production .
I am a bulimic of odds and ends but, I remain on my fain because it is not possible that with the current population there is only us there to have fun creating? Is it just me who build ideas in my head every night?
I pass you the troubles that agriculture creates which is my job and my administrative ordeal which puts me in front of incapable controller who does not know the job and this allow us to withdraw the can of salary that we have left to justify their places. Because agriculture always showed me how much nature was fragile and was a base to be respected and to love but when I leave in town or that I raise my head and that I observe the number of plane which consumes the equivalent of one year of focused energy from a big city for people who are looking for the happiness they have around their home, I feel helpless and battered in advance. What will stay with my two children of 1 and 5 years old in twenty years and more?
I'm a little long but for once I have 5 minutes to myself ...
Try to use this message to create the start of concrete replays on your site. and if you also have 7 minutes and you have ideas for wind turbines or geothermis directly from the factory, you can give them to me.
Thanks see you soon
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 09/12/05, 01:34

for your heating device there may be the solution here - >>http://www.cyberbricoleur.com/?r=forum&qf=19

maybe you have already been there

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 11:10

Totof, I'm going to answer you a bit philosophically: your case is the case of all forerunners and those who dare to innovate.

If you had wanted a Kaufman & Board house with cool oil heating ... etc ... you wouldn't have encountered all of these problems.

This comes from the fact that man does not really like change ... and prefers to comfort himself in these habits even if they are bad.
0 x
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by do you drive » 09/12/05, 18:04

Hi Toftof,
When I read you, I feel like I'm rereading part of my life.
The only obstacle to our ideas is time and money.
But hey it also calms our ardor a little.
We sometimes have ideas that others had before us.
For example, I had an idea of ​​a wind turbine to do with two 200-liter oil drums, and here I come across it. I almost felt like the guy had bitten my idea.
http://www.onpeutlefaire.com/fichestech ... rtical.php
Thus is life made, and I am one of those who do not believe in chance.
You have to try to gather your forces in one idea and above all not to attack too many things at the same time.
It is a pleasure to see that we are not isolated cases
Good luck and good work.
Let's go where the wind will take us.
A +, Pat.
0 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 28/01/06, 00:00

Hello toftof.
I think it's good to have good ideas. Then and in particular thanks to this forum you will certainly be able to make friends who will help you achieve your desires.
Unfortunately not all good ideas are marketed or undergoing development.
You just have to see the thorn contest. Full of ideas that ultimately falls into oblivion. : Cry:
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 28/01/06, 00:10

Anyway,

when you have a good thorn in the foot, you don't forget it for a long time

: Mrgreen:
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 28/01/06, 08:43

I fully agree with your little quotes at the bottom of your posts. I would have to say that to my boss.
It is only those who do nothing who are never wrong.
0 x
zac

Re: the difficulties of realization and life

by zac » 28/01/06, 15:59

The problem is as follows, I constantly come up against the professionals

Hi totof

Go for it and forget the idiots : Evil: who only thinks in the short term !!!

a+
zac :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 28/01/06, 18:21

Hello toftof,

Fortunately, not all professionals are as certain that you wanted to make them work.
For example, I have just met a farmer from 87 (Haute Vienne), whom I contacted for rapeseed oil and I learned that his heating engineer tinkered with him the Fuel burner of the boiler so that he works with oil. Not bad no ???
I have to meet them, but I don't know when yet.

Among your entourage, their entourage and acquaintances, you will always end up interesting someone with your projects and ideas.
Put more on young people because they have more teeth.
Do not forget the consultation in Draft, in order to clarify the project in its technical part, Approvals, finance, manpower Etc ...., it can avoid unnecessary expenses and other unpleasant surprises of the style "to redo".

NEVER GIVE UP.....
When things really go wrong as they know how to do it well,
When the road on which you are striving seems to end at the top of a hill,
When the funds are low and the debts peak,
You want to smile, and you have to sigh,
When worry pushes you into depression,
Rest if you want .... but don't give up,
Life is so strange with its twists and turns
as each of us may have learned one day,
and many who were shot down by a failure
could have succeeded if they had persevered ....
Don't give up even if everything seems to be going slowly,
because another breath can bring success.
Success is just the flip side of failure
and you can never know how far
is the goal, which can be very close
when it seems so far away.
Also, continue the fight at the height of the fight because it is
when everything seems lost to you that you must not give up.

Translation of 1 poem from English

PS For Info, I am a heating contractor on my own for 12 years, (Maintenance and troubleshooting Boilers / Burners) but not plumber.
I waited for the plumber, with whom I worked, for 2 years for my heating.
In the end, I bought the Oxygen / Acetilene station, learned the silver solder and did the whole installation on my own.

Good luck!
@+
0 x
NEVER GIVE UP .....