France: Grant durable equipment = tax audit?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
poupie04
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

tax audit after solar installation

by poupie04 » 28/12/09, 19:06

:( disabled in disability for a few years, I received my notice of non-taxation filled with errors, error in the subtraction of 10%, omission of the allowance for disabled therefore income of ref. false ... housing tax with a garage-park that I have never had where I live ... after several letters where they pretended not to understand I took my papers and before the chemo ( after I was cooked for 3 weeks) I went to make my little complaint nicely. I was well received, assuring me that within a month it would be settled. Meeting of an acquaintance who works there and who warns me that a control had been programmed against me to know where I had taken the money for solar heating and as I am part of an association. check to see if I have not typed in the cash !! at chemo a lady told me that her neighbor was in the same situation as me, because in disability we are not allowed to make expenses of this kind! if you've worked your whole life to set aside it doesn't matter and you don't even ask the question. Yes I find that there is a cabal with regard to the citizens who put the heating "green", it is necessary to react, for my part I informed the consumer protection because I am sure of myself of my honesty (I cracked my life insurance and I can prove it), you have to inform the media, already consumer protection is full of claims of this kind, you have to defend yourself, the person I know told me that there was new people who were zealous to be seen well, because they are making progress in relation to the adjustments they make to the tax service, suddenly they are aggressive, unfair : Evil: ... my state of health does not allow me to suffer an attack of this kind and I hope that consumer protection will delegate someone to answer them in their face ...
good luck to all, I ask all those who could testify to send me their testimony that I give it to the protection of the consumer. we must defend ourselves with the means we have ...
0 x
you have to know how to keep a little star in your heart and improve it every day ...
doll 04
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/12/09, 22:28

:| Welcome poupie04.
Thank you for your testimony.

Could you fill in your location in your profile. :?:
Not knowing if you are in France, Belgium or elsewhere ...

The connection of my Photovoltaic installation is expected in 8 days. 8)
I plan to take the initiative and go to taxes in January to complete my declaration with a finance officer (if that can speed up the release of my tax credit). My goal is to remove all objections or errors that could be made on either side ...

I read on a forum that when we proceeded in this way, as long as the agent handling the file has a sufficient grade, we are exempt from control ... the tax services only have to ask for clarification from the agent that you have met ...

Bonne chance.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/12/09, 23:02

Hi Citro,
citro wrote:I read on a forum that when we proceeded thus, as long as thergent who deals with the file has a garsufficient, one is exempt from control ...

Is it a coded message? : Cheesy:
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 29/12/09, 01:18

Hello,
In defense of the tax administration, it should be noted that with the democratization of the tax credit, some craftsmen have (with the complicity of their clients) tricked into invoicing, reducing one item to increase the other, with the VAT at 5,5 to top it off; so that the taxman was initially quite a pigeon and is now becoming paranoid.
For any unusual statement, it is better to know the texts or get help, if you want to sleep peacefully.
A+
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 29/12/09, 02:34

Good evening

dirk pitt wrote:...........

that said, in agreement with citro, in the end, the aids (our taxes) instead of being redistributed to us for citizen purchases, go into the pockets of manufacturers, importers or resellers of equipment which increase their price according to the amounts grants.

Ditto, I quote even if it is irrelevant, the prices of LPG installations which increased as soon as the subsidy was increased.

for the tax authorities, certainly that a certain number of taxpayers, not understanding too much of a calculation system, think, wrongly, that the administration must be right and reimburse the overpayment. a method like any other to get back to your funds, even if the method used is highly open to criticism: send a letter and wait to see the reaction. in the case of non-complaint, the administration makes a point of insisting on recovering the "overpayment", but is confused in boring excuses if one shows them that they are wrong, without applying of course the method of calculation to other applicants. for this kind of complaint, it's "every man for himself"

still irrelevant but a bit in the same vein, computer manufacturers and wholesalers estimate that for 20 to 30% of defective equipment, the warranty will not be applied, either by loss of the return, bad labeling, bad return address, wrong reason, or exceeding the warranty date!

jeff
0 x
poupie04
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

tax audit

by poupie04 » 29/12/09, 13:38

for me I did not calculate anything I put the bill and it is they who did the calculation, so no error in principle, but I think that there is also unwillingness and a need to rectify the green people in order or not ... it was easy to wonder where I had taken the money to pay for the solar, he did not do it and sends a direct control which will not bring them anything at all, it is silly, I do not understand this attitude of seeing evil everywhere.
So for me no miscalculation on the tax credit just the need to know why a disabled person with low income can pay for solar heating, curious anyway as a reaction? if he had asked, I would have given him the papers showing that I had cracked the life insurance, but no, when I had the impression during the interview that he had understood ...
0 x
you have to know how to keep a little star in your heart and improve it every day ...

doll 04