reactor size

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
tibo_the_best
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

reactor size

by tibo_the_best » 26/01/06, 17:50

Bjr I wondered how to choose the appropriate reactor size according to the engine displacement. (I guess ke this born pa the same for a mower engine as for a displacement of 4L) thank you
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

reactor size

by denis » 26/01/06, 21:14

go see the spad site, fouine fouine and you will have your answer, see 46 different opinions to make your own. reactor size to see ... length, diam. .this remains experimental research, hi
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 26/01/06, 21:57

Christophe brought out a nice little picture with a power reduction on 3diameter and different lengths, it helped me think! : Cheesy: thank you engineer :D
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/01/06, 23:50

Hello,
The diameter of the rod is generally between 12 and 14 mm
the length is between 100, and 200mm.
On my Chevrolet Essence 3,8litres the rod makes 12,7mm and 200mmde long
On the Mercedes 300td diesel 3litres the rod is 19mm the length is 150 the first try and the other 105mm the second try,
I did not notice big differences between the 150mm and the 105mm the 150 was a little better
I am far from being convinced that making a multi-reactor is more advantageous than a single reactor as well as making a very large reactor is more efficient than a small ..
it's the same dimensions of the reactor that I have on a 125cc engine and on the 3,8 engine liters

The reactor is fairly tolerant in its dimensions, more care must be taken in the construction of the bubbler as well as the counduits which go to the reactor.

It is not the maximum power of the engine that determines, it is rather the use that is made of the engine so the heat available in the exhaust, not the volume, but the temperature levels, it is more advantageous to have 750c with a small engine which forces that 450c with in large quantity with an engine which runs to 1/4 of its power ...

As a reference on the small 125cc engine the exhaust gases get hotter than on the 3,8 liter engine with the same reactor!

Andre
Last edited by Other the 10 / 03 / 06, 05: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
tibo_the_best
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tibo_the_best » 27/01/06, 11:48

OK! so to summarize kelke or the size of the engine the rod is almost the same but the temperatures of the exhaust gases varyt..quant to the ideal size of the rod it fo experiment ... well thank you to all those ki we could m 'enlightened ... see you soon for the result
0 x