EGOtrolls Hit Parade

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Flytox

EGOtrolls Hit Parade

by Flytox » 26/11/09, 20:26

Conditions when registering on Econology: https://www.econologie.com/forums/profile.php?mode=register

Post dedicated to the "bravery" pieces of our brightest EGOtrolls:

kouillon wrote:my dear XXXXXXXXX (censored), very simple-minded as you are judging by the extreme mediocrity of your interventions that I could read on other subjects, know that there is not a shadow of the most tiny draft of proof in what I have been able to write so far! I can not help but smile when I saw that you could see evidence here, that explains the why of how we can attend a forum titled "Surunitary engines or processes, debate and ideas?" with the diligence that is yours! You are a big naive who wants to take anyone's word for it, and the very concept of proof must escape you completely!

All I have been able to do here is called popularization! And by reading better, you would have even seen that I clarified the uncertain nature of this theory.

So who knows, maybe the standard model will fall apart against another, maybe it will be confirmed, but the fact is that when I am asked a question about spin, I put it in context: physics quantum itself component of the standard model!

Finally, allow me to renew the expression of my contempt that in the face of a discipline producing no formulation, no demonstration and never having convincing results outside of experience where the very protocol was flawed.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"