pantone doping Mercedes MB100 (meme that 220d)

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
pacificso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pacificso » 21/10/09, 21:54

bsr flytox, I would not encroach on anyone's subject, don't worry, by the way, I'm not going to drag on here or on others forum, there are always the same things there, I wish you that happiness, I also had a lot when I got interested in that loan.
good luck to all of you, it's always better than going to the bistro !!
michel
0 x
the enthusiast
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/10/09, 23:13

Hello
pacificso wrote:bsr, andré, i think,
especially do not waste your money in `` magic '' pasta of cold welding and others !! if you don't have it at home, find a guard not too far away who will gladly make your soldering, especially if everything is ready to weld !!
michel

I weld my montages with Argon TIG

Why don't you put a flow meter out of your tank?

the flow meter on an old diesel indirect injection there is a return
some injectors have a measurement system on an injector (on Peugeot),
It is not the cost of diesel but time passes on the road which is long

measuring a difference between 25% and 30% requires as much rigor as measuring a small gain of 5%.

bsr flytox, I would not encroach on anyone's subject, don't worry, by the way, I'm not going to drag on here or on others forum, there are always the same things there, I wish you that happiness, I also had a lot when I got interested in that loan.
good luck to all of you, it's always better than going to the bistro !!
michel

Could you elaborate for people besides because I do not understand too much .. But I would like to know if it is not intrusive, have you removed the system in full from your cars or else you continue to drive without making any measurements . (which happens to me often)
Because after a few years of use when it stabilizes or no improvement on the rise, the tendency is that you put water in the tank, you roll and you no longer measure anything.

The measurements you make just on long journeys or only after you make a small modification.
When you have a system that works you are not tempted to replace everything with something else, you just make small changes around

I understand that at the beginning we are more enthusiastic and when we reach a ceiling, we are less persistent.
I ask myself the question how many who had an operational system the removal of their vehicle thereafter ??

Andre
0 x
ROM1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ROM1 » 22/10/09, 12:36

WHO CHANGED MY JOB TITLE? (I have an MB100)

Hello to everybody,
well I have a small change of program, in order to avoid having to change a part which could be expensive if it were to break by dilation, I fall back on the traditional transformation of the exhaust pipe for the realization of the reactor (but I still think that I will do the assembly that I had planned, the day when I will recover an exhaust manifold from MB100)

On your shema you do not isolate the rod and the tube of the reactor ...

Actually I also heard about that I will study the question
a+rom1
0 x
Other

by Other » 28/10/09, 03:25

Hello

Reactor tube installed on a lycoming engine on an airplane

The expansion of the reactor acraqué the exhaust pipe and bends the rod.
If you absolutely want to put in a cast iron collector it is necessary to weld only one side, and leave the other side sliding

Andre

0 x
ROM1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ROM1 » 29/10/09, 15:17

Hello Andrew,
c ok for the expansion but if I let it slide that you think to seal (and also for the vibrations) with the paste that flytox advises me above? (that's a question for later as I explained the other day.)
By cons by looking at your different reactors I saw that they were more or less streamlined is it really necessary? because I was offered to spin my reactor rod.
And what do you think of isolating the reactor, a friend told me to do it with porcelain?

a+rom1
0 x
Other

by Other » 29/10/09, 15:52

Hello

If you absolutely want to put it in the cast iron you make a precise adjusted hole there is little leakage (the reactor tube welded in one place.

For the rod which is isolated or not that does not change much (in my case it the rod of retained is welded (I was tanner to hear the rod vibrated at the slowed down)
Only forget a porcelain or other support if it breaks the engine downstream and in a diesel the piston passes very close to the cylinder head

The reactor requires nothing in particular, a rod of approximately 150mm an air gap of 1mm or more is not a few tenths that will change something. The rod is covered with an insulating layer in use. (takes stainless steel material you will not return later to the rod reactor)

In my case for water doping
the improvements came just by modifying the way of making the vapor which enters the reactor it is the only place where I made changes, that it is GV, bubbler, injection, it is at this place that happens improvements not in the reactor
You can play on the air, the steam, the amount of water

Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 29/10/09, 19:31

ROM1 wrote:c ok for the expansion but if I let it slide that you think to seal (and also for the vibrations) with dough flytox advise me above? (that's a question for later as I explained the other day.)

Pattex type paste is good for not too high temperatures (like 220 ° max) but not for exhaust near the cylinder head which goes from 90 to 750 °. it's a resin, not metal. : Mrgreen:

But as André tells you, if your reactor passes with very little clearance the wall of the exhaust (0 to 2/100 mm) on a very clean surface (machined) with a good surface condition, it's good, that works and it will not crack any more and the leaks will be negligible! :P If you put too many games, you will have noise, leaks and maybe even cracks : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
ROM1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ROM1 » 31/10/09, 09:19

ok thank you very much,
i think i have all the info i wanted i think i will start manufacturing soon
a+rom1
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/11/09, 12:09

May the force be with you.... : Mrgreen:
Good luck
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132