China invades global production !!!!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 08/04/07, 16:21

jean63 wrote:
By cons 3 years warranty ca fear at Bysun because in the notion of econological purchase there is all the same "sustainable" ... and a product of domestic equipment which has a 3 year warranty is quite revealing of the (low) quality of the product

This is exactly what is causing me the problem; RV45, who takes care of the warmth house site, does not know anyone who bought it ..... so wait and see; too bad because I like it, and it takes a lot less surface for the same result.

Hello Jean63,

I see people talking about me so I'm coming for a ride. So what is said:
"RV45 which takes care of the heatterre site does not know anyone who bought it ..... so wait and see;"

There is a problem there with the "famous sensors" I know them and for good reason since I am installed like a lot of others whose installation presentations are available to all on the following link:
http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31&sid=881f22da148336f9c9bd9db1f884de25

So actually this is rather misinformation! : Evil:
And I am only moderator of this forum.

That said there is not more than a good year back on this material you can also see other installations on the forum Call I would not name a name but at least one of the moderators of this forum To call like that of earth heat are equipped with there to say that it is the panacea it is another story.
Personally I am rather satisfied with my self-installation which I think will expand in the future.

There are on the forum call a purchasing group of flat collectors such as tubular collectors and other equipment. We can only welcome this initiative. Those they prefer others no more than to act : Mrgreen:
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 08/04/07, 18:57

Christophe wrote:
Compared to China (or other country), France's lack of dynamism and risk-taking will kill it economically. (short) term...

:? unfortunately whatever vote you are going to vote for
China will nibble us more and more .... France goes straight to the catamaran ....

: Cheesy: go gentlemen again a little bit of a strike for an increase and that will be the bouquet : Cry: : Cry:

:| but this is another debate .....
0 x
joey1987
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by joey1987 » 23/10/09, 12:36

for india take a tour on wikipedia
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/10/09, 14:01

Nice digging up! : Cheesy: 2 and a half years, good score ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."