Unite us: Great East Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 26/11/04, 12:47

SAlut I give my identity and everything and everything! sorry for this mess !!

hi i'm from reims i have known pmc for 4 years.
I have a bt in electroplasty. I have time, I am a handyman, I try to bring people together from the theme of the use of hvb and then I orient them on the pmc in order to create a group of work apply, dedicate to the environment with presentation realization of pmc, solar ovens, wind turbines, then on-unit etc. I have contacts that would make it easy to install pmc from a standard version. If someone has already achieved something let me know we can meet. I also contacted the tanneries, the sqautt of dijon, they have a project to install a pmc on diesel vehicles that already run on oil but he has no knowledge, so we have to set up a project together .
Otherwise with some farmers from the Ardennes we will meet on December 11 and 18 to finish my prototype and then after passing on tractors, everyone is welcome.
Thank you in advance for your quick and numerous responses.

And I answer you all!
The meeting place is 11 a provizy next to Novion Porcien at the farm of the four winds. The time is not yet fixed, surely 14h, but as it may be crowded as I see I suggest to those who come from the marl and the east to find this before in Reims if you want it will be easier for you to go because it is 1 bit lost.
This would allow us to get to know each other beforehand and we could eat together. in addition I had a contact with a person who has already equipped a small generator set on tryoes so I will try to meet him quickly and make it come with 11. here I think I have done the tour of what I would like to say, I leave you my contact details do not hesitate to call me so that we can organize ourselves quickly and in the best way. Thank you @ + everyone
0 x
Be determined not to serve you and this is already free! (La Boétie)
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 26/11/04, 12:50

Makharov (xavier) Reims 3 rue de la renfermerie
tel 03 26 91 12 84 or 06 80 10 97 21
email: makharov@free.fr :D
0 x
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by geo-neo » 26/11/04, 13:01

Hi Makharov Me is fabrice from Reims (Murigny)
I am interested in your project
I will soon have a super five engine in good condition
I am a tp \ agricultural mechanic
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 27/11/04, 12:21

hi neo can you mail me if you want! @ +
0 x
leju!
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by leju! » 27/11/04, 15:56

hello me I am on Nancy does not know much about welding, a little bit in mechanics ... very very motivated to participate in a PMC project, not very available but I would already like to be able to meet people in the area for talk about it and see achievements. if he is around here ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/04, 21:21

I transmit the message of Francis who posted in the "wrong place" of forum :

Hello everybody

Here is a bit of the moral report to date of the Strasbourg group:

In the first place, thank you to Econologie for allowing everyone to present themselves with their projects and achievements, make themselves known so that they no longer feel alone, encourage meetings, motivate themselves, debate and move forward.

But it is now a question of accelerating or rather going to a higher speed !!

For this, we find the reflections of "JCF" very relevant, lucid and interesting
We are enthusiastic and strongly encourage to take them into account very quickly in our opinion.
By who ? ... is the question. In any case by competent, generous people, with a spirit of synthesis and organizers ... and we see on the forum that they exist! ... A word to the wise.

Below, to show you where we are:

1 / non-detailed DESCRIPTION of our experimental installation (1st real test dated 19/11):
It is a 4L engine on chassis on casters.
No charge for the moment in the tests.
1 Pantone reactor supplied with water by a small bushel carburetor.
The water is heated in a pressure cooker thanks to a cabin radiator connected to the coolant circuit / No bubbler
Valves as always at the inlet and outlet of the reactor. / All the exhaust passes through the reactor which we are going to insulate with Kaolin.
Pantone gas passes into the intake after the original fuel thanks to an aluminum riser.

2 / MEANS:
Installation in an associative garage with few material means.
4 people on the project to date.

3 / PROJECTS of short, medium and long term development:
Reactor carburetor replaced by injector
Installation of a second or more reactor (in parallel)
Measuring devices (pollution, temperature, tachometer, water and fuel flow rates)
Installation of a generator and tests with loads.

Water doping of a gasoline Rover, of other future cars and tractors, after and only if success of our "test bench" and the demonstration of effective solutions ... then all forms of communication to publicize, raise awareness, show concretely that it works and make engines and hearts vibrate !!!

4 / NEEDS:
A welder and his bow and oxy-acetylene (maybe "Sanchez57")
All measuring devices (particularly CO / CO2 ...)
Relevant advice to avoid errors or performances already made elsewhere even if it is always interesting to experience them yourself ... and research directions ... therefore the URGENT need to CENTRALIZE AND ORGANIZE KNOWLEDGE !!. .. THEN DISTRIBUTE THEM INTELLIGENTLY.

Thank you to all the actors of the forum and the "UNITE-US" project
See you soon,

francis,
Dominica
Anthony,
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 02/12/04, 01:40

Hello !
I contacted people of attac to find possible participants and a place on reims to tinker but without success for the moment. Saturday it is the congress of the green in reims I will surely go for a little tour to see. Otherwise Sunday we went to see basil10 with a colleague and we saw its mounting on a very interesting generator set and very good work, thank you. A video may be available soon in any case photos is on; @ + everyone B) B)
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 07/12/04, 00:00

Good little post to remind the meeting of 11 at provizy.donc for those interested (Lorraine south of the Marne etc) contact me I will update Tuesday or Wednesday! hello fabrice if you can call me back!
@ + later
0 x