Performing a test bench

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 26/11/04, 08:27

well from what i know, it is necessary to favor the free circulation of gases around the nucleus, so the annular space must be complete ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/04, 09:57

Yes I also think that we must keep the annular shape of the reactor .... but to simplify things is that kk1 of you would have access to a numerical simulation of fluid mechanics (catia, ansys ...) or even real (wind tunnel with plotter and high speed camera).

Indeed simulating the reactor numerically could perhaps allow to find something bcp other than an experimental bench (and especially to find it bcp + easily) ... I believe besides that it is the very basis of everything experimentation: the digital simu ...

So if kk1 has access to software that can be useful in this case, I am obviously ready to help with the digitization of the reactor ...
0 x
Retroloc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Retroloc » 26/11/04, 12:25

Superform wrote:In addition, it is recommended to have a rod and an interior surface as smooth as possible, it may not be for nothing ... according to some it would be to facilitate the transition to the plasma state ...

It would rather be to avoid pressure drops and keep a good filling. The passage section is very small, the gas speed very high, asperities would slow this flow.
[even if that doesn't prevent walking!]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/04, 13:38

Precisely the polishing of the interior of the reactor was always a paradox for me. Indeed: according to certain assumptions it is the friction of the gases which will create a static electricity (or which one can consider as such) which will discharge beyond a certain difference in potential ... thus creating a "micro-lightning". ..In this case, on the contrary, the roughness should be increased .... hence the paradox

What do you think ?
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 26/11/04, 18:51

Anyway, even if the rod and its tube are smooth, there will always be friction since we are not in a perfect vacuum situation. Finally, if I'm not mistaken!

But is it the friction which generates electricity or is it the 2 flows in opposite direction or the 2?

Maybe someone who has a normally functioning reactor could try to mount it with the flow in the same direction, to see?
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 26/11/04, 20:04

Theoretically, it is friction that generates static electricity, so there must also be some on the outside surface of the reactor. I don't know if this electricity can pass inside to charge more, but I don't think so.

In addition, the place where micro-lightning occurs is the space between the rod and the body of the reactor, so on both sides the gases are in the same direction, therefore same electrification ... to within a few micrometers, therefore the discharges in my opinion would not be perpendicular to the axis of the reactor. a grainy surface decreases in certain places the distance between the 2 surfaces therefore the discharges would pass by there in priority like mini lightning conductors. And actually more static electricity on the peaks ...

it's a bit of brainstorming there, I unpack everything as it comes ...
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 26/11/04, 20:52

I read somewhere but I do not know where an article which presented a demonstration.
In a tube wound in a serpentine (like a spring) placed vertically, water is made to flow and an oriented magnetic field is obtained nearby which is maintained as long as water flows.

In your opinion, it is the friction of the water in the tube or the spiral movement of the water which causes the magnetism?

About spiral, in your report, Christophe, you allude to the sprirale that you saw on the stem. At first you thought it was a consequence of the operation and afterwards it was a machining trace. Is this still the case or do you have any other comments?

Christophe
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 26/11/04, 21:19

I found or I read it: on Quanthomme simply

It was Thomasi who demonstrated this with steam
<a href='http://www.extense.com/cgi-bin/x2cgi_view.cgi?userID=49668308&view=on&query=thomasi&url=http%3A%2F%2Fquanthomme.free.fr%2Fpantone%2Fusa%2FElementsReflexions.htm#marker' target='_blank'>Quanthomme/Thomasi</a>
0 x
Sancho
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sancho » 26/11/04, 23:01

Hello,
It has only been a week since, on the Quant'homme site that I discovered that someone (M Pantome) had made this famous discovery, since thirty years anyway, which will allow us a day to continue operating without polluting the air and saving energy. Okay, I won't stretch out. Which logically led me to consult this forum.
For a while and in the course of all that I have just swallowed, he has been running through my mind an analogy between the way the reactor can work and that of an electromagnet. Hypothesis; we would find the coil there if we consider that the gas circulates by swirling in the tube around the central core which would be the rod of iron which as by chance (I read it on quant'homme) magnetizes. Even one of the experimenters said that his credit card had been accidentally erased from having approached too close to the reactor. To check it would be necessary to check if an induced current is not created in a coil which one would place next to the way in which a transformer is designed. But hey, maybe I'm getting it wrong.
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 27/11/04, 00:11

It is true that we talked about measuring temperatures, pressures, gas speed but not measuring the magnetic field when it is perhaps the effect that is most proportional to plasma, finally what I think I know plasma. There are only indications of polarity (compass) and "pifometric" intensity.
But you have to find something other than a transformer style system because it needs an alternating field to work when there the field is unidirectional.
0 x